The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. I choose to remain not writing any stories.

Me writing story = FF's declaration of a State of Emergency :|

2. I need to get back to writing. Honestly I feel like anything I churn out lately is crap, gotta work on that stuff. I'd go back to one of my old stories I left on here but I hardly see the point...not sure if there's anyone left that remembers and I'm not even sure how to pick up from where I left off....hopefully I'll think of something to post soon.

Anyway, who's up for some Writer's Rum? May a little cheesecake too? And hell, I could really go for a character night or something...

3. I'm all up for some Rum!

I've been busy on weekends with hosting DnD and swim meets, and I always come back to an empty thread :|

4. There you go, Cheese. One mug of Writer's Rum.

Yeah, this thread always seems to be empty when I'm on too...I guess there just aren't as many of us anymore...

5. No! Stora's leaving?! When? You better visit! But how can you leave?!

6. Back in black...

7. Okay so what with hurricane sandy about to decimate everything in her path (okay I'm being a bit over dramatic) I just wanted to wish anyone who is being affected some good luck. Stay safe guys! Also it's highly likely I'll loose power, but if that happens I'll prob be back in a few days. Godspeed guys!

8. Sandy sucks. The plus side for my state, though. Didn't get snow at all last year, but with Hurricane Sandy, we're expecting up to two feet of snow. I've already waxed my sled. 8==D

9. wow i leave for 3 weeks and find a thread full of spam :cry:
    very different from when i first came here.

10. Well, as some of you may or may not have known, I've been watching over you for many months. First the fighting, then setback after setback as FF went from bad to worse.

So I'm offering one conditional offer to all writers and watchers.

We each write one story. A community story. However this story is no ordinary story, it details your existence here, your essance as to why you choose KaW, why you write, why you are who you are.

This one chapter saying your past, present and future.

I would be honoured if a number of you would post, even if it is only one person. The chapter could be as personal as you wish; in regard to rules however.

So it could be 2 sentences or 2 essays worth. You decide.

Please watch out for the thread marked: "Fan Fiction Saga"

Thank you for your time,

Story, Karlsberg, Blitz, Twitch, Exodus. 

11. Hold up Cheese. DnD as in...Dungeons and Dragons?! 

12. No, Cheese means "Dairy and Dynasties".

JK. I don't know, but I assume Dungeons and Dragons is what he means.

I'll still be here, playing Dairy and Dynasties. I'm a level 84 Guitar String >:D

13. Exodus...
    You're Karl?
    Also... Before I went inactive for almost a year...
    Did I know you? I think I did... >.>

14. I was thinking that too @Alioss.

15. Yes, I did know you. In fact, I know all of you apart from the new writers. I ran GG long ago? Stora, Feather, Cheese, yourself... We all resided there.

16. DnD as in Dungeons and Dragons. Great stuff, got a home brew campaign going and everything. In fact, now that I have Internet after Sandy blew through town, I can finally organize another game today :D

17. What does GG stand for?
    Sorry... I forgot everything after I went inactive... :(

18. Hey, is anyone doing NaNoWriMo? :D I am!

19. Well that was an uneventful week in France.
    Who died in my absence?

And Kat, I am :D
    I managed to sneak a laptop into France and have so far written around 12,000 words. I just wish I could be this committed to KaW stories :/