KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Why would KotFE bother to photoshop a screenshot just to hit her. Surely if they wanted to hit her they would have just done it without the extra hassle.

2. I don't post on threads often, but when I do it's to laugh at people like Alison. 

Cheers

3. At weezus on page 30: Legendary war clan? Lmao!!!

4. Lol I don't think the notification would say 'you were attacked by -
    Alison- and lost'
    I think it would say
    'You were attacked by
    -Alison- and lost' if anything.
    I've never seen it interrupt a name >.> just my two cents.

5. I don't think there are any legendary war clans anymore... 

6. Yes i DID read the entire 33 pages, but it might be -Aiison- who set her up.I looked on the op's wall.....and i see -AIison- posting on her wall saying "good luck". i get confused...Y would someone post on their own wall? i click the profile name and guess who it is? -aiison- 
    im not saying it IS -aiison-, but saying "good luck" makes aiison a suspect. maybe aiison was attack build and then reset?

7. Sorry. >.> I agree with Geo. I doubt KotFE would make a fake ss to farm Alison. They'd just do it, nothing stopping them.

8. Why was this unlocked

9. Look, it wasn't -Alison-

Somebody already confessed on page 8 or so.

All they did was take an existing big attack build and change their name to -Aiison-

They attacked kotfe and then changed the name back.

10. Actually, if you noticed, there was no - at the start. It was just Alison-. Therefore, it is an imposter.

11. Hahaha lmao Funny

12. I would be surprised if -Alison- stats would allow her to attack farm the reputed target, without failing....

13. How many people have to point out the fact that on Android the first dash in a name is separated from the rest of the name before people stop claiming the ss says Alison- >.< Look at the ss. The first dash is on the top line. It says -Alison.

14. Oh... I was, uh, testing your knowledge...

15. Also, as for all this 'why would a Hansel attack' talk, alison's attack is higher than mine. With pots or a little mith, I can EASILY attack someone with 3 mil defense. Brimarie2 has less than 2 mil defense. So while I have no idea if Alison did this, or if the ss are fake or old, it is entirely possible for Alison to attack brimarie2.

16. Brimarie2 has since dropped all pots and allies since this started? Why would a member of Kotfe suddenly drop everything. What member of a war clan has 0 pots and allies? This is done to lend credence to his fake ss and fake story. Liar and pig

17. Look at -Aiison-

18. Lmao hilarious.
    He could have taken this as when Alison was actually warring with them. Alison can hit him at her attack stats. Lmao