ALL PROUD AMERICANS COME HERE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newname040313104, Oct 27, 2012.

1. That was a little redundant, but oh well. What's saying that the atmosphere is a part of the actual planet and not just the attracted gas that surrounds it?

2. Earth is formed by attached rock...

3. Cool, a gas isn't a solid. Derp

4. @MGK, Moose wasn't disputing American intelligence, just the very poor education system.

5. Hmm... sure seemed like he was calling Americans ignorant/stupid to me.

6. If you believe that only the solid part of earth is earth, then fine.

7. @MGK, can you blame him? Threads like this and the general inflated sense of pride doesn't help.

8. No, but does that make him right? I've met plenty of "idiots" from other countries. Does that mean I can assume their whole country is stupid? No.

9. It seems like you were trying to incite some anger with your comments to Kreuzritter. Why else would you mention that? I'm saying this as an American with partial German heritage. Your grandfather was doing his duty to fight for his nation, same as the German soldier. Sadly, some people think of the average German soldier in WWII in the same light as Hitler, Himmler, or Eichmann. The war was a lot more complex and tragic than the 'Inglorious Basterds' view some have.

10. @MGK, I could counter that but, when I do other times, I'm called racist.

11. If it gets you called racist, it's probably not a very good counter...

12. Oh but it is; statistics, HDI quotes, and geographical facts compose it all. It just annoys people.

13. Damn them all.  USA USA USA  good that ur proud for grandfathers sacrifice bless him an all how livved an died in ww2. If u got beef with us bring it on I myself am as army solider/veteran if u civilians r so un grateful to this sacrifice then damn u too

14. War sucks I'm pretty sure many Germans were forced to fight under hitler's regime and didn't want any part in it

15. Cloverman, as far as I know, you need to be over the age of 10 to join the army.

16. Good thing I'm outta this..

17. Did u know 1 in 7 Americans can't find America on a world map 

18. I know kreuzritter members who are Jews so I don't think your stereotyping is a good assessment, OP.

And add to that, you think God wants American KaW players to attack Getman KaW players. Your god must be bored off his ass if you think he cares about who wins at KaW.

19. I'm Canadian:

20. This is very racist.