The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Since nobody's questioned my apparent authority in this thread for almost twelve hours, my first course of dictatorial rule is to forever exhale Feather from this place. Also, Taco Tuesdays and Weenie Wednesdays are now in effect. Also Sandwich Sundays.

2. GOD DAMNIT AUTOCORRECT. I don't exhale Feather. I exile him.

3. You forgot Taxi Thursdays! Every comes together and eats a taxi. Like, with a fork. 0.o

4. My favorite day of the week!

5. Yum, Taxi's are tasty! :D

6. Im a writer that had a couple of bad stories but might have a story that's good but can I still be in here

7. Read my post please. You are getting out of hand. If you're not good at stories, don't make new ones every day, and then say "Let it die" as a getaway. You can be in FF if you limit your actions to one thread, no matter what the quality.

8. nevermind forget it

9. Save us from the evil.

10. Last time I was in here there was 350 pages

11. And now there are 700 more.

12. *1212 more

XD

13. Good bye guys, I'm quitting KaW. I'm sorry I never finished GTV. I'm putting up a goodbye thread, left some last words to people who've helped me/talked to me. Sorry if I missed some of you. Continue to write!

Storallelite

14. Bye Stora.Loved your stories though.

15. No!!!! Stora!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Hey guys...umm...Alright...

Stora, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. You will be missed. Especially now that I'm visiting and you aren't here.

Everyone else, those who know me, those who may not: I'm sorry for abandoning you. I'm just...sorry. It's almost killing me, seeing fan fic in this state...I'm sorry.