My Explanation To iG Systems

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Thanks a lot. :roll:

2. Fight back is what I'd say don't take this laying down you have an opinion and it should be worth fighting for . Otherwise return to fighting sw and ebs :/ though you should be fighting all out

Jak151

3. Not sure of what you meant by "too Far'. But if too far meant they strip farmed the whole clan who opposed them or farmed the **** outa someone until he reset. That's not too far, taht is how this game should be played.

A round of applause should be given to them, and you my friend should celebrate while doing it. Well if you are an EB noob them I can understand why you don't have the heart to do what IGS is doing.

4. All's fair in love and war. You can't go too far in a war.

5. I realize now how stupid I sounded now that I look back I sounded really stupid thanks you guys for helping me come to that conclusion

Also I apologize to iGS for any problems I know I probaly wont be accepted back in to clan.

Guy i didnt whine or cry to iGS for a CF and I took the hits like a man. Also I hit ebs to grow as it is the most efficent way to grow.

If this threads needs to be locked i will ask a mod but plz keep a bashing on OP to a MAX

Lol guys ty again for helping me

Also im no

EB Fairy

And I thank iG for letting me be apart of their team

6. The last achievement you got was 35 defends, that was probably within the last few days if this. You are an EB fairy.

7. @Eric,
    As a hansel I have more defends than he does losses and I have for a long time... He is the real deal sir I'm watching my back and I seek your aide in collectively protecting one another from this menace...!

8. Too small to team up on, wanna look for 8m combineds with 35 defends achievement?

9. And I'm getting excited at this prospect.

10. Just to let everyone know
    we said in the begining of the war. No one can leave. No one should hit eb unless a hansel or an attack build being stripped and needs to pin troops.
    Many also asked in cc if they asked for cf would we give it to them. We said no we are going for a disbann. We chase runners, we strip targets, we can go for months. This war has only been a week.
    If you cant handle a war that last for 1 week you shouldnt be here. Also im pretty sure the new items that came out made his eb fairly wings come out

iG Systems

11. That's why he left, terd.

12. ^ Nice. Insult a member of iG that would kick your ass if only you posted with a main. :roll:

13. Hmmm hmm camouflaged what u have to say now?

14. Op. Just join iG, not iG systems. You can eb all you want there. They are killing ebs 24/7.

15. I don't get people like OP, when they were downloading kingdoms at war, what could have possibly been going through their head.

16. I think the reason she/he can not hit back is because:

1)
    No offence, but you are too weak

2)
    Again, no offence but all the mistakes etc make me think you are a seven year old that is scared to fight back in case you are farmed out of KaW

Also, this thread DOES come across as a CF... Otherwise, there was no reason to make it...

17. He does not hit back out of RESPECT ! why doesn't any body notice that ?! Why would he hit a clan he wanted to be a part of for so long ? He's taking the hits out of respect to the clan he once called family . So stop saying he made this cause he's getting his ass beaten !

18. Lmao he said he was only there a week and a half.

19. Doesn't mean he did not get close with them ? What's that have to do with anything ? Family is where your heart lays , so if he calls them family , and doesn't hit back , then they are family .

20. technically there is no point in punishing if u dont care :roll:
    like i was playing KaW while with gf..so she took my phone and deleted KaW. and i had to wait untill i got home to reinstall cause i didnt wanna waste my mobile usage..
    U should have seen my pain.. :cry:
    but of course i had to hide it and show that i loved her more than kaw (which i normally do) :mrgreen: