The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Alright, here's what I think you should do: Write one book, obviously the main book. And by switch off and on medieval and modern, make the first book modern. Following me? Good. Then, make the second book with generally the same personalities of the people out of the first book. And make them like the people in the first book too, just medieval.

2. I'll tell you the rest in PM. It would practically ruin the point of my plan if I told it here.

3. I'm not sure if this is right but isn't here a tv show like that?

4. That sounds cool.

5. hummm,

Didnt realize this was here, is it ok if i join in now and again

6. Ditto.
    Leave. Now.

7. Grrrrr. (This is no story in FanFic) HORRIBLE WAY TO END A BOOK! IF HE DOESN'T RE-INTRODUCE HER, I WILL RAGEQUIT BIG TIME!

8. What?^
    An who is this guy everyone said to leave?

9. -NimbleSpy- is either an Alzheimer's-afflicted child who can't remember coming here before, or a condescending ass who seems to think we don't exist.

"Never realized this was here. Mind if I stop by every now and then?"

Something along those lines has been repeated several times by that guy.

10. i am neither, cheese muffin and that was my first and only post here thank you.

if thats how you guys welcome new ppl then this will be my last.

11. T'was a test, NimbleSpy. One that only d_bo has passed. If my words keep you out with a single post, you will have failed.

12. Ignore cheese, Nimble. He is but a heathen child with no claim to the ownership of this thread. This thread belongs to Irin (May her account Rest in Peace and be resurrected soon) and her many alts. You are welcome here anytime.

Irin would never allow this kind of stuff if she was still here in her thread.

13. Sincere thanks for your kind words feather.

Sound advise, thanks. I'm not on much as im PC bound on this account, thats why i was a bit circumspect on how often i would be able to contributen and not knowing anyone i did not want to presume anything. I must admit i was a little shocked by the initial response, not at all what i expected.

see you soon hopefully Feather and thanks again

14. Next page, next page! :D

15. No problem. I encourage creativity.

16. I claimed ownership of this thread?