We need epics that hit back

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TFE_Pattus_TFE, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Cuz the new attack pots make attacking other players less fruitful.

2. (Defense pots)

3. that epic is called "the battle list"

although that epic usually doesn't hit back...most of the time is just whines on your wall.

4. It's called the battle list my friend.

5. Epics do hit back. If they didn't, you would not lose troops when you attack.

6. No we dont

7. I attack till my hand hurts... Don't you?

8. The whining is part of the fun though, it's So enjoyable cry harder noob

9. Note: Results will vary and may or may not come.

10. Just war 

11. 1-battle list
    2-why should they hit back? So we should turtle through EB's now too? That would be counter productive for everyone, especially if running EB's to solely to pin on during osw's.

12. Madness it's called unlimited gold, there has to be a risk

13. How about an eb that if you win, you get some really awesome stuff, but if you lose, you lose everything.

14. Alright, but majority of KaW does not have the time to turtle 24/7, just for system wars and now EB's too with this idea. KaW would go to a shell of what it was.

And what about osw's who run EB's to pin on? You only answered on a minor part of my post. If you are going to say something, don't do minimal effort. That's how you get hated on and farmed.

15. Regen is bad enough on ebs. If you want something that hits back. Battle list or war. The last thing we need is another type of eb that detracts from pvp. ( player versus player) as most know.

16. No support for eb warriors - if you want a fight, hit someone

17. exactly, srry patt but it's not the best idea 

18. Yes Op agreed! Lets call it the battle list or other players ( insert eye roll emoji here$

19. ( insert eye roll emoji here )