Content Update - Items and Epic Battle Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I find it funny that people constantly complain about the developers not doing enough to keep the game interesting or how they don't change very much, but the moment they do, pretty much everyone is outraged by it. Then, as if it weren't bad enough, they put up with it and eventually don't care. :lol:

2. Bottom line is that the developers are doing their best to better the game. Though I don't agree with or like every update, I do applaud then for the work they put into improving the game.

3. @kaw_admin thank you for the response. But other question, are these new reward as rare as getting a equipment drop or do u get the
    new reward no matter what as long as you have the equipment?

4. This new spydef pots is seriously unfair for those spy build !!! Spy build already so expensive and devs you still want to increase the spy def pots ! so whats the point of being hansel ? You should balance out the attack damage and defence ! and not just drop lucky from eb. And there is one more thing, there is error on new spy def pots Ice Paralysis def is 20m which is lower then staff of clarity and it is more expensive ? Please make attack build and spy build FAIR !

5. Gain more $ before you start stocking up on potions?
    None's forcing you to buy thousands at one go. :roll:

6. The new rewards in EBs that are given out, are meant to make these EBs as attractive to do as the Haunting. They are not meant to be very powerful as that would imbalance the game.

7. @kaw_admin
    Do these eb drops go for eb started before this post? or just those started after the post? Because nothing unusual has dropped in any eb yet that ive seen

8. Thats not my points of my saying, i'm trying to point out the imbalance of the game build.

9. They are powerful when you set attack pots to drop from eb, it will make big difference when one runs out.

10. Anybody get the drop in an eb yet? How many of each pots drop?

11. First off I would like to give wulf a round of applause for being the biggest kiss ass in the KAW . Sir can you wipe the  off your nose?

But more to the point... The new pots are a bad idea. KAW was intended to be a war game with system wars and PvP battles. However with all the crazy changes KAW is getting further and further from this. I now have to EB just to get 25 or so pots to counter the pots that people can readily buy in mass quantities.

And wulf. If it is true that kaw is setting up for something grand, then release the stuff all at once. All the devs are doing Is pissing people off with this piece mill mentality.

12. whats the new EB reward?
    one of my friend finished FOD and the rewards are still same. attack pots/spy attack pots, gold, treasure, and swords for those who still didnt have.

13. Thanks devs sweet as

14. How come Ice Paralysis is more expensive than Staff of Clarity, but less powerful?

15. Sounds good what would be fun disband all clans for 72 HR and see what happens.ebs are coll but no ex itrment.make us survive on our on.after 72 he's clans can regroup.

16. Because I see 6...

17. Ah...I see. These new drops are simply more powerful atk/spy atk pots, and are counterable by the 3rd new def and spy def pots (which are bought with gold)

18. What is the point of ice paralysis at a price of 9mil and only 20mil spy defense, when staff of clarity is only 6mil with 30mil spydefense :?: