attack build or hansel for war/EBs?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Muchacho, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Title says it all:)

2. attack for eb, hansel for war

3. Spy build for long war. Hansel for swar

4. Attack for attacking....Hansel for hanseling!!!

5. Spy build is never good for long war stupid asses . If you got allies and money out, you'll get stripped. In the OSW, iG has already stripped all of their Spies

6. For war, personally I believe an attack build is best. You're more vulnerable but it's more fun and (as lame as this sounds) embodies the spirit of the game. As opposed to turtling with your hansel all day and making everyone scout bomb you.

Pure spy is a crap build for every purpose other than OSF'ing.

7. I'm sorry Lycan. Did you say a full spy has gold out and has allies. Jeez. Then the spy is stupid is it not.

In a long drawn out war, you really want to be a spy. Because you can remain DTW for long periods of time.

In a short war of one day to 9-months, you'd really like to be a Hansel.

Attack builds are great for EBs n attacking inactives. Great gold generator.

8. @C0bra
    What you would go for is a mixed build or hybrid. Have more Spy Buildings n about 13-17 attack structures.
    This build is great for EBs and wars.

9. hansel- for EB
    att- for war

10. Lycan which spy has allies that's just stupid 

11. Hybrid for Swiss Army knife goodness.

12. I've never warred before, I was told I'd get hammered cuz I'm a hybrid but I gotta say, This build rocks. You get gold both ways. You attack hansels and open spies, you steal effortlessly from attack builds and it's just money, money money. And with that nifty mith spell that hides allies for 8 hrs, sleep like a baby.

Note: lesson learned the hard way- swap allies around so they can't take screen cap from before the spell and strip you anyway.

13. I think a young hansel is the best bc they have guilds and Max plunder and theres not really anything better than that

14. Hybrid all the way!!!!! Hybrid build is the best build for War and EB

15. I say atk build, low spy atk but high spy def. works well against hansels

16. Sure lime, pure spies suck, unless you talk about protake vs cr, or voodoo vs iG or.. Wait do pure spies suck or...

17. I don't suck