OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Trouble can farm me anytime! Am i big enough to count?

2. If nubs dun want to be farmed by bigger account, they shouldn't mess with one. If they did, they shouldn't waste time making alts and cry about being bullied after all

3. Os forever even no I can't join lol

4. Os member r not allow to quit os clan , if they do they will be farmed forever by os member , this is bad n so sad for those kids that just joined os lol , no freedom for playing game lol silly human

5. Troublemaker lol from blackhand ( only 5 member ) she now r homeless n looking for attention ( poor kid ) no one.talking to her so she need lot of attention from u guys . She hope BH will be alive again one day ( 2015 ) maybe BH will be back again playing Lol . Seeking full attention from all kaw player she lonely , even zaft member kick her ass now lol , poor kid again . Toobad she deserve it bcos she betray many clan before . I can understand y she behave like that . A person with no friend in RL so kaw is only her life now . I really feel bad for u trouble so pls kill yafi fast yay .

6. Post with main please

7. I think the one with no friends is the one resorting to posting with an alt.

Anyways, what happened to the good old days when YAFI claimed the devs gave them gold for strips? Lol

8. Nah troublemaker ain't lonely. Troublemaker has us. See, 2 sentences from me just put off that whole paragraph your wrote, newspaper. One whole paragraph exclaiming how lonely troublemaker is and boom! It's put off by me proving Os is here for troublemaker. Hehe.

Cheers!

9. Yay the making of os-troublemaker n os-jesus yuhoooo
    So after u join os clan u r not allow to quit os haha
    Like i say if u do quit , gd luck to u , os whole clan will farm u
    jesus lol playing kaw n licking os butt OMG , silly human again
    Os-lionheart will kick new os member lol ( noobs )
    sad he quited but is a wise move from him

10. Idk which sentence in my little paragraph said troublemaker is joining Os, although we welcome it as we're friends. And our members are free to leave us , just have the basic courtesy and honor to tell us u're leaving and not jus drop tag silently and leave? I mean tht is basic manners...

11. Anyways im off forums again to carry on with something more meaningful, cheers all friends, enemies and frenemies!! 

12. Ima own all of u pityforum alts

Black Hand is not an active clan. Retired. But since u can't read even BH clan page, I won't bother explaining.
    I see you don't know what loyalty means. If u had balls to post with account that has something to lose, u'll see all BH in ur news, not just 5 parked accounts, and u know it. My guess is, u've read our clan page and correctly understood the meaning of 'don't wake us'

Zaft kick my ass..Where did u get this peace of information from? How come I still have my bfa, t5 hlbc, fully potted etc after two weeks on Zaft ca and 1vsClan? Ur words are empty ZzZzz Unlike this ongoing bs u call a war, it was an honorable fight, that finished with mutual respect.

I betrayed many clans? Lol what do u actually know about me? That I'm someone's alt? QV, Blazy, Mickey, Os-Tdubbs, Angel, Bar...? How many clans I been to? There was only one clan I ever called home. And u can tell by my banner I didn't betray my home. I visit a lot of clans. Good clans with great people. I don't think any of them will welcome a betrayer.

U (i assume, poor rip lol) are sad with ur desperate attempts to pull Yafi's reputation up. U actually dropping it below the ground level. Keep it up

Thank u Clem and Os =) I'll be there when u need me

13. Umm.....I'm 99% sure we aren't forever "stuck" in Os. Though I wouldn't mind it.

The people here know how to have fun. CC is active, entertaining, and there's always someone in Yafi to hit on the off chance that it's not.

Since everyone else is putting Yafi translations in every now and then:

Os = Fun
    So
    Me = Os

Can't get much simpler than that, boys.

14. LoL, BH retired...hahaha u think we r blind or u stupid
    BH most of them still playing they dont want to be part of BH anymore is bcos of u , pls wake up lol . U know where r their now but there nothing u can do bcos they dont listen u to haha, ( poor kid ) seeking kaw attention ( we feel u )
    What. . . . U alone 1 vs whole zaft clan wahaha, in ur dream lol. Zaft can finish u just in second u r gone crying for CF.
    I only know judgment vs zaft n u trying to tap it but judgment dont need ur service lol ( try to kiss judge butt )
    Ur bamner just making ppl laugh lol ( seeking attention )
    lol now OS sure will need ur service . Make full use of u lol
    mutual respect with zaft haha what a joke, i still laughing hard Lmao, begging for cf now act like a hero hahaha.
    Get a life dude, even my dog has a life lol . Stop dreaming abt BH anymore , u wanted bh ownership badly haha( poor kid )
    u got it now but bh alreadg gone haha . Look into mirrow n paint ur own hand with black ink color n now u Bh bosssss wahahaha ( poor kid looking for attention while playing online game ) i pitty ur parent lmao , bye for now
    to all kaw player pls help troublemaker

15. Newspaper is Applesauce. Same logic, same grammar. He probably bought that account.

16. Guys lets not get bogged down by this pathetic attempt to regain yafi rep as forum kings. We called them out, they failed badly. Lets leave it at that. Who cares who this moron is?

@ Trouble - don't rise to it, you have friends for life 

17. Just wonder why OS-arm casted full spells and doing eb? at first i thought he was farming someone hard but check Eb history :shock: :shock: I asked my mates anyone got income from him. but none of my mates had income :shock: :shock:

18. Maybe he felt his spells needed a work out. since he obviously doesn't need to use them to hit your friends anyways.

19. LOL Rip..that is some quality nub rage right there
    Bh retired as a clan. I never said that players retired. Yup u can't read. Check my wall for BH links, as well as Zaft. If I'm so hated by them, why those links are there?
    Tell u what, post ur main in my ac so whole Bh can say hi to u in ur news for all the crap u posted here about them? I promise I'll keep it a secret, I really hope u not THAT coward, or are u?
    I never owned BH btw lol do u just come up with information randomly?

Never asked anyone for cf either. Ever. Why would I? I play this game for war, why would I want it stopped? Lol

Too bad u can't believe one could fight Zaft 1vsClan for two weeks. Tough fight but totally worth it. Is it cos ur clan sucked at it for a year and came out of it all naked and potless? Not a statement, I'm just wondering lol

Actually, let's betif u can prove I begged for cf from Zaft or if u can prove I didn't fight them 1vsClan for over 2 weeks - ill reset. But if I can prove u otherwise, ur clan will disband? Let's see if ur clan is ready to back ur statements upEnough of empty words. Stand by what u posted above

I'm glad I managed to piss u off, sensitive nubs lol When this is over (if it's ever over - dun matter to me), I'll give y'all few tips

Duke, Christine and few others - shut this nub up, she's making all ur efforts go to waste, ruining ur rep more and more! But pretty entertaining tbh

I'm waiting patiently for u to accept the bet

20. C'mon if u know u right and if u can prove I asked Zaft for cf, why not take a pleasure in resetting me?

U've been called out on ur claims before. U never learn. Show us ur words actually worth something