Logging on through Mochi

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Cool thanks

2. Is the previous Mochi Kaw ever coming back or are we stuck with this horrible version?

3. This ever going to get fixed?

4. I cannot buy Nob points or xtals from the Oracle via Mochi - support have said - "going forward you will need to create a Facebook account". When I pointed out I already have 3 Facebook accounts and run 3 browsers on my PC the helpful question back was -"Why do you have 3 Facebook accounts?" I have asked whether Kaw are no longer going to support the Mochi platform going forward, but have not received an answer to that!

What is going on!!!???

Nothing in News from Devs :(

5. Why do you let mochi kill your game?!? The new interface stinks! you can't find equip, it doesn't show ebs, the chat only lets you show a little bar of wc, not cc or ac. These are just a couple of the things. Please revert it to the kaw worth playing on

6. I have a black screen so what can i do to lon-on?

7. Mochi flash player does not load KAW on my Mac. Endlessly reloading Mochi after KAW "kingdom is loading" no longer works. Help, please, KAW admins! RSVP! Thanks in advance!

8. I'm having issues and two of my friends as well... Unable to validate user... Update anyone?

9. I'm having the same issue.

10. cannot validate mochi account...wth is really going on here? :evil: :x

11. Same - "Unable to validate Mochi account". It's pointless to continue playing through Mochi.

12. I used the link and it still doesn't work it still says unable to validate the mochi account

13. Having the same problem as well

14. Me too. I can no longer access mochi??? WTF is happening? Temporary issues is one thing but I have heard rumours that kaw is no longer running mochi. If that's the case I'm about to lose years of building up my kingdom! Answers please devs?

15. Hey DEVS! Can u tell us what is happening with login through Mochi? someone on mochi forum said:
    "...mochigames ended mochicoins pretty much not allowing use of "paid for" features in KAW and you will have to try to transfer your account(By contacting KAW developers/admins) or start over by making a new account on the main site as i said.... this is not mochis issue that the KAW developers did not want to let mochi host thier game anymore.... so go try contacting them at http://www.kingdomsatwar.com

also you are not the first case about this.... neither are you the last... so yea im a little miffed that people persist on blaming mochi for an issue they cannot control and refuse to listen when i tell them otherwise"

if it's true...it sucks. pls tell me is not and could continue to play KaW through mochi

16. This happened about 2 days ago but only lasted around 2 hours. This time it's been most of the day.

17. If we are the last to know this info then that stinks! Please devs!!! Respond now as this affects many players of your game and its not cool that we cannot access kaw through mochi! At least have the common decency to be upfront. I have often had issues accessing mochi but this situation remains unresolved. If you are pulling the plug on mochi then tell us!

18. When will you fix all the problems with Moch loggon ?? This time it's almost been down 24 h :x EBs will be failing all over KAW :evil:

19. Logging in as a new player works just fine trough Mochi so I guess it's one if those communication things again like we saw a few weeks back. Devs have stated that you will be able to continue playing trough Mochi even though you can't but upgrades directly from Mochi interface. Devs are most likely working on the issue.....that being said....I hope they could hurry up or at least give us some information about the issue or at least there awareness of it.

20. need help transferring an account from moochi to facebook.