A Basic Guide for Off System Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Estrella, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Drown them in my favorite color.

2. Great thread

3. Bump for the upcoming tourney

4. What dose scout bomb do?

5. It allows you to kill all your target's spies. Spy defense potions do not affect scouting, so there is a higher probability of being able to kill more spies than any other spy action.

6. For the most part this is only used to zero the spies of a pinned hansel since they'll be dtw to assassinations.

This is why the proper way of zero'ing a hansel is by fail assassinations. They offer the best kill/death ratio of their troops vs yours without pinning his attack troops and forcing you to sit there and drop 50+ scouts to do the job.

7. Nice job well made

8. TRUEEEEEE!!!

9. Bump for friend

10. There are loads of ways to hide Sleep patterns!! We OSW in groups of 3 all Different time zones. That we trust with are login Info. You do the math? Also create an Atk build alt outside your clan you can Self pin on. Untraceable if you know how.
    Great guide though.!
    P.S great fun if you can fool them into a strip whilst your awack is to gain the Gold then Buy the highest member of there Clan you can afford!! Freaks them out!!

11. Reported for acct sharing 

What an idiot. He should we ready to be stripped when devs get my email 

12. It took me 10 minutes to read the full guide. Good info, though. *sets to work on a strategy to crush oncoming opponents*

13. Thanks, that is a great help. I have bin caught up in a osw with no war experience

14. thank you dreamer..
    i just got two quick questions (answer in your opinion) about osw
    -What build has the biggest impact?
    -What build earns the most?
    im talking about roughly 16 hours a day (with 8 hours of sleep)

15. The original post might need a little update.

Don't really need to burn down to 7sdp to become strip target with new T5 out.

Not sure if it's mentioned .. But stock up on those 2 EB pots .. Gives a good edge during osw. Just don't waste them at the start of war cos u may not have chance to top up thru EB during osw

16. The mith is a bit out dated

17. Great guide, yea I'm a noob never been a
    In an osw but now I want to, seems like fun

18. Looking to join a good war clan