YAFI IS BUILDING ! BE WARNED !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIOII_LaDy_LuCk_IIOII, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Queen V!!! Nice.  Its all in good fun and this is hilarious! Im so glad Necro started throwing in his sense of humour! I spewed soda out my nose the other day on his yafian translation post. Thats some funny stuff...

2. Postal
    Necro always uses his own Gangnam Style

3. Ok we get it Osiris and YAFI are warring. Maybe we could go a few days without seeing another thread about it?

4. Lmao murk

5. Every one in kaw up there own ass that they just can't have fun no more dam this game is going down the bog os v YAFI at war yes so what every one in here who post bout os have just made alt because there scared there main get beat up or the just dont have stats no doubt some one got some thing say bout my post so bring it on

6. hahaha Agreed Kingdom

Also guys id dream to have the mucles those three dudes have there huge.

7. I guess I'll say something about your post King. Your grammar sucks.

8. I think king is a little too busy farming Yafi to care about his grammar, or spelling, or your thoughts :)

9. Fair enough. Maybe everyone else should follow his example, and get too busy to keep making countless threads about this war.

10. That goes for both sides.

11. OR they could change it to off topic, which would keep the crazies out

12. Some people have been living under the fear of Yafi so long they are disgruntled that we take Yafi with a grain of salt, so they gotta go against us. Seriously...Yafi isnt even close to the toughest we have fought. Just about any clan in KAW could do better than this. Just because you turtle up and take beatings night and day doesnt make you a warrior and certainly doesnt make this a war.
    Yes, they do strip,(or attempt to) but what clan in war doesn't strip? Yafi started the smack talking and we are having fun whoopin em on the field and in forums. KAW sucks for the most part nowadays. We found fun again with our brothers in arms, united against a common nuisance. I say...if you are brave enough to talk the smack..step across the crack! There is empty spots over there! Go get one and see for yourself! Yafi needs the support and we need someone hitting back...
    We talk the talk and walk the walk...

13. you say this Murk yet you are also commenting and reading this forum if your not interested then dont read it someof us are enjoying the banter it keeps us amusedplus yourtotally jelous how bigthem three dudes are dont worry i am to i just about to get my hands on steriods so i can match there size

14. Not interested? When did I say that? I'm interested to see who wins, not interested in seeing who can post the most threads. Don't be so sensitive guys and gals.

15. ......Their girlfriends must be sexy. Like, hotter than a redhead with pretty blue eyes.
    Right Os!?

Sorry, might not be even remotely funny to outsiders XD

16. dude the girl friends would be smoking hot common them dude are wht we us dudes wish to look like hahahah

17. Lol mouse, your just jealous of those rock hard abs and chiseled biceps 