YAFI IS BUILDING ! BE WARNED !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIOII_LaDy_LuCk_IIOII, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hell shut up and just laugh at this cause it's funny.

2. You can't make me shut up. This isn't funny in the slightest. Oh, three guys who are ridiculously underweight are trying to act like they have muscles. BIG WHOOP :roll:

3. lmfao neutral to the war but my god man thats effin hilarious!
    Nicely played

4. Interesting

5. Girl look that body... I'm sexy and I know it

6. Lmfao rol :lol:

See? Rol made it funny. The pic itself isn't.

7. The picture is pretty damn funny, most memes are, unless you're lacking

8. In the humor department

9. I think os is restorting to fourm bashing and **** talking becuase they are losing so they post propaganda making it look likr they have enough time to post useless ****.

Anybody else see this?

10. Restorting? Likr?

11. rol :lol:

I just to be underweight and pretend i had muscles like them but then i took an arrow to the knee

12. I honestly think that is a group of 3 OS members trying to look badass but when they say the had no muscle they made the caption to the pic.

13. Them boys is cut up, yo!

14. How is THIS not spam??

15. Someone get them a sammich

16. Sack, chill. My opinion is similar but your taking it to far. They're our blood brothers, respect that.

iG Systems

17. Actually they ask us not to post on forums ... I found photo bucket and I'm playing having fun cause they say the same junk .. So I am mixing it up ...

Loosing ? Lol who can possibly NOT GROW in this war? One side mostly spy builds ... Other side mostly attack builds..

In plunder war days the spies would steal one side while the attack builds plundered from what they made. Sure the spies grew but a lot slower then the attack builds.. WIN WIN I say!

Obviously they keep opening up threads so I thought it would be funny to open my own ..

Don't like it ? I posted with my main .. My alt could be in IG ... Mmm

In any case I found a picture of YAFI ALT ...
    [​IMG]

We are just tired of the same junk over and over ... We are at WAR if YAFI cry in Forums with several threads no one says anything ... If Os post you want to make a statement ... The fact a few if us post in forums just shows we are having a great time with different aspects of the game ...

Not our fault we can post English and have to translate garbage they post ...

18. Sack what you going on about ?

19. Oh guys. It's a game, it's for fun, and this is funny.

Don't be a buzzkill.

20. Much respect to Osiris

iG