PM Issues Ongoing - Maintenance 12:00am - 3:00am PDT

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Oct 16, 2012.

1. We are currently experiencing issues with private messaging. In order to resolve the issue there will be downtime for the private messaging feature only for the next few days. The maintenance times are 12:00am - 3:00am PDT from October 16th to 19th.

2. So it's down just between those hrs correct? No major issue here for me will stop people trying to complain I'm farming them. 

3. But thanks for keeping us informed 

4. Currently having issues. Thx for responding quickly :)

5. Its all good, as log as we get 4 xtals.

6. Thank you for the update and information. Hopefully i dont come back with tens of pm's :(

7. Hope it gets sorted with minimal hassle.

8. 9 hours of no dam PM... You understand how long that is ??

9. Hope it fixes my bug/ no clan chat at the top of the world chat screen. I can chat to the world, but not to my clan! OUCH!!

10. Kaw_Admin what are those times in GMT?

11. 7am - 10am in gmt I believe

12. Dear DEVS
    [​IMG]

I speculate that those extra parts you have added to the game have cause some additional glitches.
    [​IMG]

Before you climb in and start repair work. I want to thank you for the heads up!
    [​IMG]

Although I use PM to communicate with friends, I am sure THEY won't miss me for a few hours as I can use CC.
    So as you repair these things
    [​IMG]

And put them back together
    [​IMG]

I am sure that all appreciate your updates moving forward ..
    [​IMG]

PEACE !
    [​IMG]

13. Just fix the problem once and for all this is annoying now everyday with the same hassle this is unbelievable people step it up already and correct the screw up

14. I have a problem with messaging. What going on?
    Thanks for responding.

15. It appears to be fixed for me. I actually never had a problem in the first place. I didn't even realize what was going on until I looked at this thread :lol:

16. yeah @pizza i always escape the issues.

17. Lol there will always be glitches and things to be added/fixed.

18. PDT = it will end at 5am CMT?

19. Kaw dev - why you dont Write par Example Los Angeles Time 2 pm to 5pm - everyone can calculate his timezone !

20. Well thanks for putting this lol feedback helps