hansel question?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Muchacho, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I have right now a level 3 castle, 1 cursed foundry, and 36 guilds, which all buildings are at max level. Know, I would like to know if putting a tier 5 attack building on highlands would be better than the cursed foundry? Thanks

2. It would be best to put up a colony. Thats a T5 balanced rather than a T5 attack.

3. I hav a t5 attk building it's not bad  working on leveling it up tho

4. Stables. Change all your Cursed Foundries into stables. Preferably level 2. Not 3, level 2.

5. No don't bro, not with a guild hansel, I spent 175bil on an L3 colony to lose like 2.3mil a hit.

6. I had 41 guilds though on the account

7. Its better for your stats, idk about plunder

8. Ok scratch that leave colony lvl1 

9. I put t5 lvl3 atk and yes plu dropped a lot but i dont need pots anymore in haunts w diamond at 4. So if you drop 2mil, but throw 2 mil less in pots....i guess that decision is up to you. Also i had two t4 atk, only 1 t5 now, so you recoup some of the money w a guild on one of the 2 lands...I dont regret the T5....just keep pushing guilds on new lands till 50....either way youll be fine...

10. No T5 att bld..u wont need it in war time..t4 is enough..easier to convert back to osf mode..just in case

11. No cobra, Defeats the purpose. We have an attack building on the LL, So we can drop it and go pure spy during a war. ( For now ).

Dropping a t5 everytime, Is expensive.

Unless, You're planning to change your build.

12. WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO GO PURE SPY ?! Especially if you have allies ! You'll be an open bank to your enemy's !

13. Uhm. :roll:
    Hence we drop the allies.

14. And bank the gold too cinnamon

15. My guild hansel is a gonna be a bank, a secret account, don't need to war. Just building him to HLBC, so he's never dropping his T5. With my alts T5 I can hit a few times without pots, but with the proper equipment you can full unload with a stable.

16. Im a hansel !

17. K? @hmscharles

18. Youre^ no hansel :p