LoKaW - Feather's Version: Sign Ups

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FeatherHunter, May 26, 2012.

1. Pervert :(

Anyway, I believe having the ensemble of characters I do, I believe I'll have an incredible story.

2. what is this?

3. A sign up for a story I'm writing. Who are you?

4. Hey, So u did live in a box i see!!!!! HA!!!!!!! :lol:

5. What is this? Whats the point? :?: :?: :?:

6. It's for a story.

7. Of course I haven't left sillies! Just been dreadful busy with the update stuff and haven't had a chance to visit my favorite section of forums :)

8. A mod, busy?? What nonsense!

9. Pick me...
    IRONDAGGER(or something like tht) :)
    Silent, aggressive, cunning
    Northern pine forests
    Red haired, tall, 
    Has a twin and likes cold and nature

I think thts wht were suppost to do right

10. What is with all these iron based names -_-

11. Maybe you're an idol?

12. I was here before him so I the idol

13. Bump for new people. I need more characters and more volatile personalities.

14. Grim
    Account Age: 5 Years
    Origin: Kaw's Forrests, Below Thorak's Mountain
    Backstory: Hunts for his last Equipment Pieces, never missed a target with his legendary bow, Doesn't trust easily, but will fight to the death

15. Grim's Kingdom:
    Has large amounts of Green-Cloaked Rangers and hunters at his command, the very Forrest itself trusts and protects him, he ambushes Moderater supply trains on their way to Kaw Admin's Castle

16. He is very Humorless, but at he same time he somehow makes jokes without knowing. The Forrest is his passion, and if anyone, even his friends, damage it, They die a painful death...

Looks: Emerald eyes and Green Cloak, Silver laced Guantlets & a Jewel Incrusted bow, the gems filled with the green Moderater essence, in the nightime he faintly glows... attracting his enemies like moths to a light, for their final butchering, want to see the next person top that ;)

17. Name: Kat

Personality: Violent, very quick to anger. She is known for cutting her emotions off, leaving her cold and hard, the perfect assassin. She does, however, have a soft side, and she's caring, and very protective of loved ones.

Physical Characteristics: Kat has cropped black hair and violet eyes. Her skin is slightly paler, from years of hiding in the shadows. She has a long, thin scar down one cheek, which ends at her collarbone.

Hobbies: She enjoys killing people, and loves to read in spare time. She also bakes and cooks poisoned stuff to accomplish assassinations.

Place of Origin: Noobsville, KaW. Or California. Whichever is preferred.

18. Frog, I feel that your character is very transparent. The probability that it won't be incorporated into the story as a major character is high.

Kat, I believe your character is going places.:)