The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. I wrote a little of the next chapter of GTV I think should I post?

Also I might not continue, reality sucks :(

2. Well I got something to look forward to. Annoying the **** out of stora to get her to post another chapter of GTV. God that always makes me think of gta

3. Oh mah gawd! I just saw it called GTV today, and was like...
    Grand Theft Auto mind-****?

4. ATTENTION!
    Please post here if you vote that we should request that FanFic goes on Active Topics.
    I know there are many downsides to this... But... The FanFic community is dying. There is no question about it. We need to do something, and this will bring trolls, yes, but may give us more users. Please vote below.

5. Um I vote i vote I don't give a damn. Do I win?

6. If you'll troll, pielord, go away from here. You don't belong here.

7. I'll vote yes for that

8. Damn I don't belong here I'm sorry. I forgot I don't have any rights. I'll do right as you say master.

9. I'd only say this for the vote: Depends on how many quality stories I can get. I'll try my best, but I've sucked on my past stories. I've had some inspiration, just because I'm in paradise, I might write a sort of mystical story that starts out in one of the Keys. (Key Largo, Key West, Duck Key, etc etc.)

10. I'll do my Epilouge, post it here, and see what you guys think. I think I'll call the book: Secret Of The Ancients.

11. And it does sound ironic, considering my name, but it sounds interesting, and I plan to make it interesting.

12. Here it is: (Hope you all like it!)

Secret Of The Ancients: Epilouge

The rain constantly poured atop the hill. I couldn't use my power. The giant lumbered over me, cackling with laughter. He cackled madly, "So boy. They can't help you now, can they? You're on your own, and I have my own army."

Then she appeared on the hill on her horse. "I don't think he's alone when I'm here." And then there was a moment of inspiration for me, and I took off running, my sword glowing with power.

13. Also, we can get*

14. Looks intriguing, but way to short >.>
    So what's your Vote Secret?
    Votes are:
    Yes - Allioss
    No -
    Pielord. If you are going to troll, I don't think any of the FanFic people want you here.
    Vote yes or no, otherwise leave. I'm trying to do something that might save FanFic. Ok? So just act your age.

15. Hmmm idk if it gets back on AT then we'll get spammed. Forums are a complete mess already putting FF on AT wont make it better besides I heard that FF was taken off AT by request of players in the first place.(that's what I heard dunno if it's correct.) I vote no.

16. @Phoenix I don't know what ur talking about. Could u rephrase it?

17. FF is dying.
    We need to take drastic measures so we get the possibility of new members.
    If we put it on AT we'll get spammed and trolled, but we might just get more members before they get the OT feel of "Hate FF wieners". If we do this, we might get a little bit more activity here. Cheese is active a lil bit only, so is Feather and Para. Irin, Pim, and Zaln are GONE. We have like 4 people here. We need more, otherwise this'll become a graveyard.
    Do you want to change your vote?

18. Not really. There are people here but no one really posts a lot. But I meant rephrase ur comment on GTV but I understand it now so don't bother.

19. I think this would work: Quality stories that get a lot of feedback (Positive.) would be filtered into AT. Along with the feedback thread, of course.

20. That sounds good, but would need an active moderator to focus on Ff specifically.
    Too bad Benny is gone as a mod. :(