hybrid hansle or atk

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIIlIlIIWIHlOIAlMIilIIlIlIlI, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys I was just wondering what would be the best build to grow high with
    Thx :)
    Liverpool

2. Hansel, although my opinion is biased.

3. Hybrid great for system wars

4. Hybrid has the best growth rate for ebs, if I recall correctly.

5. I'm going hybrid so I can attack and spy high level eb's 

6. Hybrid gives very good plunder, good for EB and system wars.

7. How do you want to play the game? It doesn't matter which build can grow you faster past the t3 level if you have to spend a ton of gold afterwards to convert to the build you want to play with.

Depending on your style and activity each build will have some big pros and cons.

If you have the time it's easier to discuss in pm what build might be best for you

8. Seeing as you're from Liverpool, stealing is best suited to your nature...

9. Hes the best turtle ive seen

10. My fav Hansels are losing its luster in the atk department since we looking at 7,8mil def stats rather than previous 3,4mil with t5 now. hybrid hitter like me enjoy the same range of targets as hansels but hybrids can hit a higher def stats range.

Big t5 hansels is now more of a liability than asset in wars. Takes only small hansel or hybrid to hit big t5 hansel. Leak big time if inactive. And we dun need 4mil spy atk to ass or steal most hitters builds. U shd be skipping lb and let another lb do the job in the first place.

Previously t4 hybrids hv restricted def capabilities against hitter builds unless u can be active enough to ffp all the way. With t5 and the bigger stats gap u find in wars, I'll say hybrid are 1 notch up with more meat options.

So my personal opinion is go hybrid hitter...

11. Agree with everything that bloody-Eli said

12. This drug abusing dude also a hybrid lmao 