destroying wc ads by force

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaWs-Reckoning, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Ads are no big deal in wc, and starting a convo is easy. Here is what you do.

1 burn a mith at to change your name colour.

2 start a conversation

It isn't hard

2. the last farmfest champ proves this thread
    and supports it ;)

maliboo-boo

3. Just be careful you don't hit a Profake family ads. They do cry big time with a lot of noob rage,.. :lol:

Other than that I support!

4. Meh. Wc ads do at times suck, but let's face it, there are other times where they are a necessary evil. I can guarantee you that almost everybody has joined a clan through a wc ad at one time or another, whether it be for an epic battle or a war. All you "let's take wc by force" bandwagoners know what the **** I'm talking about to.

If anything, the number of ads should be further limited to what they are now. Maybe 1 every 5 minutes instead. Or how about having 2 different types of speakers? Maybe regular speakers for chat and megaphones (or some ****) for clan ads. Anyone caught using a regular speaker for an ad is immediately silenced. Differentiate by a prefix or something like wc-Drgnblade would mean I'm chatting and using a speaker, ad-Drgnblade would mean I'm using a megaphone for an ad. Plus, megaphones only regen at a rate of 3-4 a day for a max of 9-12. Any more and you have to pay for them.

Just a thought..

5. And Moose, remember that not everybody has access to mith just yet. Although your idea works for players that have a lvl2 castle and mith, it isn't an option for newer players that haven't yet upgraded their castle.

6. Maybe you guys should target clans with multiple members, posting two ads a minutes, those are just

7. Two ads every 5 minutes those are the clans filling up wc

8. Curious as to how stopping ads will improve gameplay?  I'm just farming for fun 

9. Sure sounds like a fail plan... Ads let u know who's doing what

10. You ask in wc and they post on ur wall

11. Personally I like wc ads. 1. It lets you know where to join certain ebs. 2. It is so much fun to farm people that post ads. Why would we want to loose something that is informational and fun to farm?

12. Wow! Way to be completely un-original! Let me guess... will you also be hosting the jasw?? stop ******* Regurgitating the **** you read in forums! As for blog tears ZE ... didn't I have you on my wall a few weeks back crying about me farming your shitty alt? Yeah that was you lol

13. Noob * Not blog. sorry fat thumbs :)

14. I don't support this completely. How about a section for it. But not eliminate them.

15. Funny that posting adds could be completely removed from WC with out even implementing anything new... This simple way (directions are dumbed down for newcomers to kaw -
    Not insulting anyone's intelligence) is what I use to find most ebs I need/want

For iDevice users
    1 click home button
    2 hit red clan button ( under flag or EB pic)
    3 hit bottom right button "Clan events"
    4. Top left corner Epic battles

I don't use android so don't know layout sorry.

This will bring up every epic battle that is running at this current time, it shows a few
    Like 15-20 but has a show more button. It also shows how long is left on the EB. And even the clan name.

Really not that hard to use this instead of WC adds.

Maybe if this was known to a lot more people.

Maybe if kaw_admin directly made a rule about no more WC adds and made a button for this easily accessible, WC would be cleaned of ads

16. Oops ment to be 4 Top right button "epic battles"

17. If u want to know about ebs ask in wc and they will wall you

18. Its true, it might be unoriginal to some. But of course it will improved gameplay.. Nothing is better than farming some random people in wc. At least the guy made an effort to have a reason in doing so.

More farming= more war.. eveyone is happy..or pissed lol.