Bring War Tax Back!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Or another idea. Like kaw world clock it's not mine. It's iprophets

REMOVE THE WAR TAX AND IMPLEMENT ESTOCS EDGE. no need to change the system. The 25% dtw wait time from pin is only going to cause another stategy. MASS self pin and set timer for 15 min and dtw urself again. same as the system is now. Not going to change turtle wars. Only going to change strategy on self pin. And it's killing so much strategy that is already involved. It's going to kill strategy and reward only the strongest kingdoms. War system isn't broken. The war reward is broken

2. I also want the war tax back. Perhaps make an option to get Mith or Cash? 

3. Fairly sure many ppl calling for war tax/pw too be back is so they can sling big lumps of gold at their strip banks.

4. Yea probably boss. But they will never get it without the help of a powerful clan. And the clan will be making less than they would be doing haunts. So it would be a LOSE/WIN situation. Small clans would be in the red by the time the war was over and wouldn't be profitable to any involved. So pwars would be pointless. Only reason it would ever be used would be to build banks or a clan enters 3 member or something and members all get the war tax reward to pot up. Or build new t5. Or to beef bfa. Or strip banks.

5. Read moose's thread about mithril exchange

6. Mith was a good idea...to stop pw. But the amount of pots needed for a good war is...big. The reward is 4/5 mith. Keep mith, in the store, and use for war. But give us our tax back. Pw was, is, a tiny price to pay to bring the tax back. And the devs wonder why wars died down... :lol: :lol:

Support.

7. PW system diddent work back in the old days cause ppl had to make gold. Now epic battels are for gold makers. Think the PW system would work better now! :)There is no reason for ppl to war for miths when miths are not important! ppl aeek great rewards!

8. Our clan just did its first and probably last system war. Sure it was fun to do it once but without any kind of reward other then mithril, it is just not worth the time or effort. We could have done 4 ebs in that same amount of time and been making gold and collecting items.

They really need to figure out something better then the current system or wars will be a thing of the past in a game called Kingdoms at War. It should be called Kingdoms at Peace with boring ebs. I am not sure their new system will get much support with what I have read about.

9. I agree completely however this will not happen with the reason behind the Devs taking it out in the first place.

10. Wow. I made this post months ago and pp still posting. Lol. Bump I guess.

11. I saw in active posts. Not paying attention at all to postage date.

12. Suuppppooorrrttt

13. Gotta do something SW wars are pointless.

14. If alpha_shadeslayerthesexybeast (page 7)was trying to type fast... Why didn't he just slow down and not have to explain himself? Anyways, support... As a hansel I dont get any plunder from wars anyways, but it's always nice to know there's that little bit of war tax coming my way if I win... But now it's in mithril, and the scaling is so low, I see no point other than spending 24 hours of my time to have an excuse to farm.