Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. In a system war, how would you call the clan looking for a war and the clan accepting the challenge?
    I'm writing a thread, and I am not aware of any kaw lingo to define the clans in this context.

2. Challenger and challengee

3. I should have clarify the context a bit better, sorry. Let's say ClanA post "who want to war us?" and ClanB reply "we want to war you." Would you then call clanA the challengee and clanB the challenger? those words seems akward to me. I was thinking contender/challenger. Anyone would have a better suggestion?

4. We can call them clana and clanb war hungry1 and warhungry2

5. Clan A would be challenger since they are the ones asking for war, Clan B is the challengee

6. Hey kaw filter this. EAT A DK. THE DEVELOPERS MOMS A $2 HOE WHO SUCKS DOG DICK IN ALLEY'S. & UR DAD SUCK COW DK IN A BARN.

7. Cool story, youre really helping your case by bypassing in the forums and telling the world that you cant read the rules.

If you want to appeal your silence then you can email support@athinkingape.com about it, forums dont want to know, and forums dont care.

In the meantime:

[​IMG]

8. Sorry, this is a questions thread. Please rephrase that butthurt into a question ;)

9. Re orangutans cute? or are they cute?

10. That's a tough question
    I'd have to say they were cute.

11. Not sure.... I'm gonna go with.... Cute!

12. Guys, question thread. Please make your own thread if you wish to discuss the cuteness of orangutan babies giving the thumbs up.

13. Considering orangutans are apes, and they think, i believe that this is a completely valid and on topic discussion.

14. On topic for the game, and in relation to the name of the company ~ Yes.

On topic for a thread about asking questions related to a game of kingdoms who plunder and pillage in order to grow and get stronger ~ No.

15. If I assembled cute thinking apes into my army using bananas and slave labor, would my plunder increase?

16. Know this guy?

[​IMG]

Yeah. He'll pee in your cheerios if you do that.

17. Did they lower the nob drop rate for quests? Because I did 4 unloads... With no nobs. And once when I nob farmed... 4 unloads meant 2-3 nobs...

18. Nobs are less than 1% drop... 2-3 times seems a bit high. So seeing as you're from a while ago probably (or maybe you're just lucky)

19. It used to be either 2% or .02%?

20. According to toasts averaged tests it's 0.73%