T3 hansel guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Incognitos, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Well in just started as a hansel and I think I'm a tier 2 TRI hansel but I want to be a tier 3 hansel, so is there any t3 hansel guides out there?

2. You attack people and use their money to upgrade to T3

3. Use the question thread instead, if you just have that question.

4. Well I have 2 lvl 4 guilds, 14 lvl 3 guilds, 2 lvl 1 subs, and 1 lvl 2 sub

5. U shouldn't tell ppl your builds..

6. T3 Hansel guide
    by: Fluffles
    First off you need to get a volley from wc. Lets say you got volleyed to 3 bill. Now, sell your attack building you bought when you started and buy lands until you have a total of 9. Now you have to build a building called a "beastiary" and upgrade it to level 2. Build beastiary's level 2 on all your lands except for your guild and castle. Join a clan that does easy epic battles such as forgotten ones. (BS dragons boot camp) (Regulator Academy) and then use the item "bribery gem" on forgotten ones. Hit regularly while you also make your buildings level 3. Continue to Explore lands until you reach the land that costs 100 mill. Now you have to buy an ally worth 100 mill. Buy 10 100 mill allies then you should have a total of 1 billion in allies. Now explore the land and continue building beasts until you reach the 900 million land. Now you have to upgrade your one guild to level 4. This will greatly benifit plunder. Now you have to buy another 10 100 mill allies and get 2 billion in allies. :D now you can easily buy your next land. Continue Exploring land and buildings beasts util you reach the 3 billion land. Now build a level 3 War Aviary on the 3 billion land. Then buy another 1 billion in allies, you should have 3 billion in allies now. :D Now save up 1 billion and sell a forge, build a level 4 guild over it. Continue to make all your forges level 4 guilds. When you are finished buy another 2 billion in allies :eek: Now you are making some serious cash per hit! I recommend hitting ambush. Explore 4 highlands and build level 4 guilds on those. CONGRATS you are now a T3 hansel! Read Val's T4 guide (remade by fluffles) to continue. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

7. ignore the grammar and spelling. I made it in 5 minutes :ugeek:

8. Uh, a guild should t1 ._. So SOS is t2, volary is t3

9. Ok ty fluffles