Azure Bliss CF to Hearts of Gold

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -IIII__IIV_IIiIIkIIiIInIIg___-, Oct 6, 2012.

1. AB apologizes to Hearts of Gold (HoG) for not kicking the requested player within the first hr as demanded by HoG. Sadly this resulted in a OSW that created unnecessary rudeness by members and admins at AB directed at HoG.

At this time we agree to the CF term, post this apology and recognize a top 400 clan is no match to the mighty Hog, a top 10 clan. Even though far outnumbered and significantly undersized we have great respect for those who fought well and hard.

Best of luck to all!

2. "The mighty hog"
    

3. Nice job HoG.  Good leadership AB, not dragging this out and making your members suffer. Hope you found out who your true members are. Don't let the (if any) runners come back 

4. Wow ... I feel like this more of an accusation than an apology ...but as they say everyone has different views ..

5. Hearts of Gold clan not found ???
    Apology rejected.

6. Sardonicism- is the expression of derision, cynicism or skeptical humor variously through comment, gesture or writing

7. Oops, nice catch spookyrobbie. Correct name is Heart of Gold.

8. Damn... I was looking forward to that strip...

9. U gave up very easily.

10. -T- whats up buddy, you gonna unblock me sometime soon? i miss you

11. Been long week for me missed a lot made drunk clan so yeah i be moving what was all this about again i need to be informed or otherwised schooled mergers are not that good build real alliances and go from there this is not a haunt club please inform me more

12.  is that even english?

13. It's what happens when Mr Boston is imbibed. 

14. Unblocked. Don't spam me like last time

15. Well bye bye weak clan of hogs didnt put up much of a war 

16. Ford. I didn't accept a cf yet and was just posting an acceptance..... Then you posted.... Same exact thing that got your clan in trouble in the first place. Disrespect.

Rejecting cf due to Ford's post. We'll show you weak clan now... With a new vengeance

17.  My new chew toy... Thanks for that .

18. Sry not meaning to be rude i jus like wars and was looking forward a great war against u guys and now it emded already 