A Declaration of MORE War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Archados, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Support A.D.H.D 

2. Awww someone is mad because they can't strip anything successfully but dormant accounts. also, those of us that are "potless" chose not to waist good on pots happen to farm and war daily. Don't be mad just fight.

3. Which side has the most OSF with 0 DP?? I could use 40m a hit right now.

4. Wow--
    Pure evil have done a good job.. 24 people In ADHD all ally less apart from 1 

5. Wow announce your "Ambush" attack plan... How has no one thought of that before

6. VAL - please check our builds and then come back to this thread.

PURE SPY'S DONT HAVE ALLIES. Jesus Christ your all dip shits

7. Fallen Wing, I wasn't aware you knew what I was thinking... what I plan on doing... who I plan on attacking... and how I plan on doing it. Please enlighten me with your mind reading technique and fail sarcasm.

8. And here we go. Blah blah you suck. No, blah blah you suck more. Really? Put up or shut up and let's quit the fuckwittery.

9. A.d.h.d has been this size since it opened back up. We aren't losing members people. Come on people if you are going to open your mouth and keep letting **** roll out, the least you can do is make it believable.

10. Uhh I never said I knew what you were thinking. I just think it shows your a joke, and a attention whore when you announce a "secret attack"

11. Promises promises. All you guys do is mith to hide allies and cry in forums or on your walls protesting you're actually hitting . Just do something already and stop your whining. Feel free to replenish your allies if it was so profitable 

12. People of the forums. I would like everyone to read foxy's post. This is what EB warrior noob rage looks like. It is very imortant to know the signs.
    1. Butt hurt rage
    2. False accusations
    3. Denial to the fact they are loosing
    Etc etc

If you run into this type player it is important that they are consistently told in their news feed that noob rage dosnt pay and it will eventually help them come to the realization that they are wrong.

If you fail to help these type players through the rehab process they just might end up in the all star war..... and we all know how that all worked out

Pure Evil

13. Fallen. Because... You know... It couldn't possibly be a PR situation? Garnering attention. Like those EB adverts. Sure that you're more familiar with that concept. Except there actually is action at the end. Now... I'd say it wasn't actually flawed considering there's A) no clan named and B) other than attack no details. Oh no, the cat is really out the bag there eh? Hush.

14. Bringme. If you'd like me to offer you proof. I can.

I'll give the proof needed to make some accounts go *poof* 

65% of war is physcological warfare. If that's all you guys are good at then dammmmnn bitches y'all need to knuckle down.

What about the remaining 35% eh? We can all talk, we can all harrass people, but in the talk of war, in the talk of putting your build where your mouth is....

Well, the fact that you think you will get a CF is hilarious. This is a war you undereducated little tit. We have just begun and you think it's finished already?

3/4s of ADHD are pure spy for a reason.

Take the ticket, re-adjust your seatbelts and please do, enjoy the epic ADHD war ride 

15. ADHD need not post here any more... We all know this is pure smack talk.

When this is over ADHD as always will comment then and only then. The proof will be visible, facts leave no room for smack.

A.D.H.D

16. FallenWing....are you always this stupid or are you making an extra special effort today? There are reasons other than "grabbing attention" that clans make announcements. But i'm gonna spare myself the time in explaning things to you. Please continue the insults.....I planned for them.

17. As for the talk on allies and what not, clan procedure is not to hold more than mp, our banks are full and waiting for janitor to unhide his allies. If you're so confident unhide your allies.

Also your clan is far from secure.

And very unorganised.

ADHD will post all proof needed after the decimation of pe.

Believe me when I say ADHD is way on top and will do it all with the members we have. The ones we let you see and the ones we don't

A.D.H.D war like a Sir ;-)

18. @Foxy
    Why don't you use some of that "bank" you are making and start stripping instead of talking about it? You have one or two accounts left there with allies. They were seen in wc this morning begging others to buy those allies. Why don't they just wait for the "failed" strip that you are implying??? After all you are making nice bank off those

19. Lmao.. Sal. Don't be so narrow minded.

FACT 1 - I am a broke arse farmer. I've had these same stats forever.

FACT 2 - I've not had allies or defence pots for two years.

FACT 3 - pure evil can suck on all were packing and still wouldent make us climax. Wanna know why? Because us, unlike you lot, are coordinated, devious and war hounds.

***** please. This ain't no farmfest. Come back to us when you have learned how to war noobs for over 24hours. Our dedication to war spans further a feild then a few complaints on our wall.

Time to pull up your big boy pants and wipe your own arse sal 