A Declaration of MORE War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Archados, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Some people who visit the forums enough are aware that the clan Pure Evil has been warring the clan A.D.H.D for a short while and already when it comes to meeting any significant counter attacks we are cynical at best. They are 90% potless and some are even selling their allies and banking the cash so that we don’t swipe it away from them. Sad.

It is for this reason that we at Pure Evil have decided that it would be fun to add another victim to the list. Why not fight TWO ADHD’s? Three? How many ADHD’s can we fight at a time. We have a very fun and very ambitious plan! :twisted:

******************************************************************************************************************
    CLANS OF KINGDOMS AT WAR BE ON YOUR GUARD: On Monday, we will scout for a clan with similar stat strength (or bigger to be honest) as ADHD and commence an ambush osw assault on them. This victim clan will have no strings attached… we will have never had any contact with each other. They can join forces with ADHD or choose to defend alone. It will be for the glory of battle.
    *******************************************************************************************************************

2. Find EB clans to wipe out from KaW 

3. This is going to be so much fun

4. good idea Twicc... we might just do that. Who knows.. maybe they'll find some courage and do some damage.

5. lmfao have i mentioned i love PE today?

6. Support to Pure Evil! Respect for you guys! Show them Eb noobs what the meaning of war is.

7. @hells haha like you would know! :lol:

8. @Pinky I would know. Your the one who's potless :lol:

9. PE also stands for Pure Entertainment

I hope its us

10. Thank you Pinky. Good to get support from fellow old schoolers such as yourself. Much love to Last Rights. :p

11. Like hells and pinky would know :lol:

12. I didn't know pinky was old school o_O
    Or you mean people that do off system wars.

Right on, I know a few in PE. Have Fun destroying. :D

13. Ah... I only came to PE for the marshmallow and pillow fights. Why was I not informed? I could like... Lose some gold... Which I saved, coincidentally, for a nice pair of tartan slippers and a nicely decorated mug for my hot cocoa.

14. I have an idea!

Why not join clans that do back to back FOD? Say for example SOF (Pure EB Clan) or Kings Lounge (Probably Similar Stats with your clan) and visit them as a guest.

At the 3% mark, spam items and let them scream at you in cc and force you out off eb (well keep doing it till they kick you out)

Then farm the crap out of them. And if they asked why? Well cause they kicked you first, so why not kick back?

I'm definitely sure that's some form of entertainment. Oh even better if you have more 'guest' in clan to watch it go on!

Pure eb clans will definitely go crazy. 1. They can't finish the damn FOD
    2. They are forced to kick guest out!

Woop ass!

15. Try "KaW world council" clan. I hear they are eb noobs... 

16. *brings Firestar his pipe to go with the slippers and cocoa. Lights a fire in the fireplace and sits back and basks in the warmth of Pure Evil* 

17. Recently it was bought to my attention that there had been a number of personal attacks (outside and inside of kingdoms at war)

After I received a few emails and pms (from a 3rd party app) it was then bought to my attention that a few members of PURE EVIL had decided to sexually harass me. I was asked if I'd like to press charges and a email was sent away to ata. Now just to clarify - I will not and I have not accused anyone of such a hard form of bullying (Beause let's admit this, who the hell would I let bully me) but because I have no intention of letting this go to the authorities or giving ata the information they require to take action on what has happened, archy decides to go and think im somehow soft?

Your wrong archy. So very epically wrong.

Now let's get off that topic.

Pure evil are growing their own noob juice. It's a secret formula. This formula is proven to assist noobs in HOW NOT TO STRIP. Instead of waiting to find out timezones they strip some of ADHD, giving us the banks we need to strip THEM. instead of burning our pots they scout bomb us instead so entertaining. Instead of hiding their gold they leave it out for us to steal

Any clans who pure evil want to war I'll say this -

Bring a few books, a bottle of wine and some smokes.

Because damn your going to need it

A.D.H.D
    Stripping you soon