The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Lol. This is the begging to a small story that I'm thinking of making... Should I continue it?

Rivulets of rain water ran down my face, plastering my hair to my forehead. I checked my wrist, the symbol was still glowing a dull blue, getting stronger the closer I got to the center of town. I flattened myself against the houses dripping walls and slowly looked around the corner. Nothing moved, besides for an inn's light wavering in the fog. It was perfectly quiet, only the crickets permeating the still night. I lowered into a crouch and moved against the wall, then sprinted toward the inn. Half expecting to hear a shout as I was spotted, I swiveled around, staring into the thick mist. Nothing moved. I looked up, staring at the citadel. All it was was a looming darkness, barely discernible compared to the night sky. Looking at my wrist again, the symbol was glowing even stronger. I felt my thigh, the knife there giving me a comfortable feeling. Moving ever closer to the citadel, I kept to the thickest shadows.
    "Johnny boy, did'ja ask her on your date yet?"
    I stopped in my tracks, staring at a now visible lantern that was wobbling in time to its users movements.
    "Nah, I try, I do, but it never works. I lose my nerve the second before I ask."
    I crept even closer, then dropped prone when the man's voice came ringing out. "Well, I succeeded well before you. It wasn't that hard, just force yourself te- what was that! John, did'ja see that?" He said, gesticulating madly to where I lay. I pressed my face into the dirt, hoping my black cloak would hide me. I held my breath, waiting for them to lose interest.
    "I don't know... It seems as if... Never mind, it's nothing."
    "Well, it never hurts to be sure, John," he said, while pulling out a crossbow from the parapet. He leveled it toward me, finger resting on the trigger.
    I held my breath, waiting for the shot. A short "Fwip" rang out, and immediately everything slowed down. I twists onto my back and jumped up, then snatched my hand out and caught the moving arrow with three fingers, and snapped it. There was a moments pause, and then suddenly a bell rang out. I turned around toward the door to the citadel, and ran toward it, jumping toward it with my shoulder to barge it open.

2. Ah I see it does look like a drowning guy...

3. *glub glub glub*

4. btw the sorry sound cool,

5. What did you just say... I didn't understand a letter.

6. HIIII! LONG TIME NO SEEEEEEE!
    Sup.

7. Oh, it's Zaln.

8. Zaln sighting! 

9. /cue page of players spazzing out over Zaln.

Way to go ;)

10. Wait a sec....
    It's not iZaln.
    I think he's a fake.
    I hope not.

11. If I'm a fake, then that means my existence is a lie?

12. Nope. It just means that you're a possible noob.
    Unless you really are him.... Which you're probz not.

13. So noobs have no existence and all noobs are lies?

14. It's not Zaln... Check my wall.
    You're not a noob, just you took a name you don't deserve to have.

15. Ive decided to continue my story Emily, as I'm writing the actual story soon (that was only the prequel)

16. Hellooo...... Zaln???

 hmm.....

17. yay for Emily!

18. Ugh I really don't know how I haven't quit yet. I think I had to force myself to finally open Kaw again.