How to grow a weak character fast without nobs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Zanther, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Many players are wondering how it's possible to grow a small player fast without using nobs - some player know about the trick, most don't know about it:

So if you want to to grow a weak player very fast, you should use following instructions, and strong friends / players are needed:

1.) Volley up the player to 14 Bilionen
    2.) The player should buy 2 more lands and rest of the gold investing in the pot: Seal of Deflection
    3.) Do EB Hauntings - the weak player is the only one to use pots!!! (it takes long, because damage done by one pot is very small) - Plunder for one EB can be more than 5 Bil.
    4.) Invest in land and in buildings! As more buildings - as more damage - as less time you use for using pots (and less pots are used).
    5.) Now it's up to you how you use this instruction.

Teja

Instruction is for all people thinking to grow fast you need much real money ;)

2. spaceholder

3. Already done this with my Alt!! It works. You could also do it with NML as that regens.

4. I finished all my item resets doing this on origins and nml..have fun finding a clan that will let a new player run the pots on a haunt.

5. I thought finding a Clan would be hard with my Alt, but seriously, some Clans don't even look and just click accept.

6. Are you sure more buildings lowers your plunder

7. Lol. More buildings does not really lower plunder but what he says is correct.

NML, Origin, Haunting pays really well for pot users.

8. Okay ... explained it wrong ... buying more buildings, the effect of pots will stronger (more damage) - so you won't be able to use as much pots as when you have less buildings.

9. Good luck finding a clan to do this in

10. Less buildings=less damage done per pot,means u get more pots in!

11. If building is that bad as lowering plunder why are we building our kingdom. How sense could that be. Then so forever have less building on kingdom and forever buy land without building anything on the land? What a waste of time

12. Yeh thats what i did with my alt i feel like your spying on me cause thats exactly what we did except we volleyed to 47 bil

13. The sense is simple ... to get a stronger player fast ... when you thing you are done with feeding the small person, he has to build oc.

14. It might reach 5 bil, but it would be a lower total if everyone else was participating. Pots, much like attacks have a linear decrease in bonus plunder.

15. Hey teja. Nice guide 

16. Way to tell the world my secret. o_O

17. but even If you do more dmg with the pots don't you still get more plunder than if you did less dmg and more pots? I thought that's how it went?

18. Good Post, though i disagree with more builds=less pay. More builds=more pay

THIS IS REALLY HELPFUL FOR STARTERS, My alts used this when they were noobs.