Spy build vs Attack build in new war setup

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Darkdragon007_LAWZxXx, Oct 2, 2012.

1. In your opinion will the new changes to the system wars entice more attack builds to war again or will the system wars be predominantly favoring the spy builds as the trend seems to be running as of late?

2. Well if ppl can't stay pinned in the new system, war builds would have an advantage.

3. Yep but will those advantages be enough to get the current crop of hansel and pure spies out there to convert? I've known quite a few attack builds in the past that chose to convert to hansel/spy and doubt they will go back to the attack route even with the changes sadly.

4. Depends on how popular sw becomes. Seemed for the longest time osw was the only thing out there.

5. I completely agree...when I first started playing about two years ago the system wars seemed to be just slightly less popular then pwars. Then they got shut down and system wars sky rocketed. Then the turtle war idea shifted everything over to osw lol.

6. IMO the 20% dtw is needed because if it wasn't well then everyone would just be open. If you were pinned when the war started and have no crystals and you were targeted its done Lol, you wouldn't have a chance.

7. new war encourages crystal usage, thats all that matters dont forget :roll:

8. Hansel is always better. :D

9. From what iv heard you will only be able to use 1 xtal so that isn't promoting xtal use. The hansel without big BFA will either go full spy or convert as without being able to pin they would be a leak. Or just kept in pin by hitting straight away, and using spy's to steal as before, just more risk. All still have there uses in war.

10. Devs limiting xtal usage to 1 

11. I am currently building a hybrid for making money and to test out as a war machine. That acc is currently still building and only has 4mil CS but i wanna test it out soon and i'll see how it works!

12. Only 1 o.o damn lol

13. Hope the clan bonus encourages more to war, as a clan, reviving CC to teach those new to war about pvp mechs, their growth and equip plans, clan plans, roster control etc

And maybe every winner can get "points" to be used as measurement for next year's entry to ASWkaw_admin

14. Lol Lu, point system. Please no.
    Even noobs will come in after that.

15.  And what's wrong with newbs wanting to war?

16. Exactly, noobs are easy pin targets

17. System points to entrer next asw could be a good idea: noobs are not supposed to win war tht much 

To answer to the op i hope attk build will take advantage from new system war