BRINGING THE FUN BACK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeFi-GaiusAveragius, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Great read mickey mate, we need 2 do something kaw is dyin fast

2. 1ATE7 - I like your first idea, it has good potential. Email ATA about it and see if you can maybe get it put in as an update.

3. LMAO barcode alt... Sorry that Mickey most likely completely destroyed you and you want to hide your main as you talk ****. But this thread isn't about his forum ban. Stay on topic, post with a main. Simple

4. Can someone tell me the Tl;Dr version?

5. I agree. As Moose said. KAW is a sandbox. Now let's get dirty

6. As I said. Stay on topic. Learn from your mistakes and stfu already.

7. FREE MICKEY

8. I agree with Ate, and also agree Devs should change the mechs a bit to favor hitting other kingdoms rather than Ebs.

We can " try " to fix Kaw by warring more and more but .. Honestly the Eb overall payout in a day compared to Pvp payouts in a day are horrible. When most are Ebing , unless u have the real money for xtals/ nobs , eventually Eb players will surpass the war players ? Atleast in terms of strength. just my 2 cents

9. so what i was trying to say was Ebs are needed to repot/grow/etc even for War clans

10. But shouldn't be what the game is built around ^

11. But it has changed. EBs allow for easier gold and plunder to be gained by merely hitting a button. Warring is careful deliberation on stats to see if you can win. And teamwork. However yes it is the kawmunnities fault

12. Stats aren't even the main factor (IMO). If you don't know how to best use your build/size, you're screwed.

13. Stats are based on the build...

14. I was referring to specific builds, and the sizes of those specific builds.

15. We are the 2%