Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. **** my bad wrong name lol

2. Learn to spell bro. I doubt there are many people left on forums that actively play that are older than me...

3. This makes me want to join Jasw 

4. Gods what happened to our 1v1? You scured?

5. Gods, this is my third account I've used as my main, lol. My first account was "Frankenstein", hence my current name, and was in ZAFT - Destiny before the war system was made. I was taught how to play by scorpiosam and other various clan members (including bubblebutt). I went inactive sometime during late 2010. I rejoined the game for a little while when pwars started then due to technical complications I had to leave that acount. From there I was gone for some time then decided, again, to come back and created this account. I grew to this size durring the tale end of pwars and then broke my phone on accident around the time ebs were introduced. I got a new phone (Android) and couldn't play KaW on it until ATA released the game on the android market. Then I created the account PsychoDaFreak and started over, again. I grew that account on ebs and got extremely bored. I decided to buy an ipod for myself and them resurected this account and let psycho go inactive. Now this is my main as of about 4-5 months ago.

If you think I'm lying, that's your own problem.

6. Frankenstein is obviously lying

7. anyone referencing true blood(that's not my GF) opinion doesn't matter.

8. Bill, my post doesn't concern you. If you have something to say about me, grow up and write a bit more next time. Oh wait... have they not taught you that in school yet? My bad.

9. Hi

Look at my subject.

10. Can I see the name of this clan/clans >.>?

11. Lawl so you know I've played longer than you and you are making excuses ok. Fine with me

12. You can play for 3 years and still be a dumbass noob gods. Frank will **** you up guaranteed. So shut up and take your noob arguments to his wall, so the rest of us don't have to read your ****. Frank, keep it up buddy

13. Gods, you've played longer than me? Oh? So that's why you've neglected to share when you actually joined the game... makes sense. I joined October of 2009, one month after the game was released. Seeing as you're using everyone current loyalty acheivment to determine their history, why don't we take a look at yours? 891. 891/365 = 2.441 years. Interesting. I've been playing a few days short of 3 years and you've been playing a few weeks short of 2.5. Hmm, how is it again that you've been around longer? Unless that's your second account which, based on your using of other peoples achievments, I'm guessing it's not.

How about you make sure what you say is actually true before you try and look smart and cocky. If you can't do that, what are you doing on forums, noob?

14. Gods, attacking this account won't do you any good  You're wasting your time and troops. Oh wait I forgot, you're a noob, you have no sense of fighting skills.

15. Aww, there goes all the fun.

Gods, I have plans for you.



Cya. 

16. This is already in Active Topics. "Bumping" it is considered a spam post....