Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Screw you op. as I said on your wall.
    Three, maybe four participants spammed forums, so you're going to punish the other (over 300) participants? Yeah. Okay. Well, I guarantee you that I personally didn't post a single thread about JASW and I kept my comments to one thread and one wall. I refuse to be bullied. I will stand and fight!

Anyone who feels the same, come join Blood and Bacon!

2. 300 participants? Your roster thread says there are about 130.

3. @ You , That's not updated roster .

4. Roch.. Are we going to have to do this a second time? If you want I'll go get IGCB and we play a re-run of your last humiliation.

5. Ajax, do you not listen? Come on, man. Such disapointment.

6. @TheOne, you want proof?

There are some SS's with me and Camoflaged discussing the failed JASW:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Is You all talk? Seems so! 

Did I say I was a true KaW warrior now?

Nope, I'm a farmer farming a clan of attention-seekers.  Just doing some housekeeping for JASW. And stop erasing the links I'm leaving you. I want inc from you too 

8. @reaper I highly doubt anyone from the jasw is being hit..these guys in pod aren't farmers..they are pure spies with big mouths!

9. It's okay frank he is a sad little window cleaner trying to be something on a game.

10. So you're going to abandon the JASW to create yet another war of the exact same concept?

Oh, bravo 

11. Window cleaner ?! Is that really the smartest thing you idiotic brains came up with ? HA

12. Worst thread ever. So much kid stuff garbage. So much fail...

13. Star, I have better targets to hit. You're just a scrub who thinks a few steal attempts makes you a die hard farmer

14. And Gking that does nothing to prove your point 

15. It's -not- an updated roster. Regardless, 130 v 4 spammers = You stupid.
    This will be my last post. I'll be recruiting and organizing and planning with my clan.
    See you on the battlefield.

AND AGAIN: ANYONE INTERESTED IN STANDING AGAINST THE PODS, FEEL FREE TO APPLY TO BaB 

16. No Frank, the war has failed.

It was an idea then, but not anymore.

17. Giskard, you're only adding to it.

18. Indeed they are pinky they will fail in this attempt , didn't @you say there r going to b other clans involved didn't u ? If u did who r these so called "clans"

19. No I would say something smart but I don't want to waste my energy on someone not 1m Cs

20. I never said "other clans". I just said there might be other people hitting that aren't in my clan. Derp.