Path of Destruction declares war on JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Renamed923423, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Pinky, are you asking a pure spy to attack you?

2. It's a flaw in the community. War declarations should be between the two clans warring. And shouldn't be made public. For real war, you don't tell them "hey, we'll be coming over that hill at dawn, be prepared." You just show up, and if they're not ready, they're at a disadvantage. They can call on their friends, they can ask for help, but you don't give them the opportunity before hand. You hit hard, and hope you have the least casualties.

3. Pinky, just ditch those JASW noobs and have some fun with us! :lol:

4. Frank couldn't even take on a single person much less a clan

5. I'd be willing to bet that none of the 4 are of the caliber of Ajax or his credit card.

6. Dart, I'm already hitting, and they'll know as soon as I start... So why does it matter?

7. Oh yeah atk me haha wtf no you are a scared ole pure spy talking trash! Man up lame!

8. You i would like some love! If you didn't see me I was number 7 on last clan

9. I've hit you just as you asked, no? And your response was only one hit, yes?

10. Love it You 

11. Warred Ajax before..

Major pain in the side. Real warrior there

12. Not the fake Ajax that was on the JASW roster...

13. Chaos - -__- Don't make me grow.... You know I will grow, and kick you ass.

Barcode, they don't have to be. Honestly, in a game like this, there isn't many ways of wars. If you wanted to be like Ajax all you need are the stats, time, and over 8 thousand dollars you're willing to blow on an app. Lol.

14. You, of course not. The fake ajax is a noob.

15. He was also the first to drop from the roster :lol:

16. I've lost a lot of respect for you after this op! Just saying come at me if that's how you wanna do it ! Ill be in your clan all day!
    People want to war and you decide to make a crazy decleration on us for it ok well you got it patna!!

17. Thanks for repeating what I said. Now I know you were listening.

18. I guess it doesn't matter too much... I'm just nostalgic of the old days of this game. It may not have been the easy, but it was definitely more exciting. Wars were won or lost by whoever surrendered, which will be the case in this campaign. I applaud the effort in teaching them what this game used to be. It's a fantastic lesson.

19. "Patna"?

Also, do you think the respect of people I don't know matters to me?

20. Pinky, it's war. You is somewhat of an expert troll, you're feeding him.