System War(Introduction of Plunder Lost)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CT_Yingster_LoA, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I love this idea it will show who is self pinning even if they have crappy plunder and low actions and who is inactive. I support this idea 110%

2. SUPPORT

also add Total Plunder Gained and Lost as two individual/kingdom stats (from war hits only, no EBs)

3. Big SUPPORT

4. With self pinning going out the window, this would be a good recruitment tool so war clans can see your references. Not so much needing to find the bad apple but more so in finding the good ones.

5. Full Support
    This has been brought up many times, if you earn good plunder but give away even more, then you served a negative impact.

It also serves as a great indicator to who is active and who is not. Really good for clans needing active players for all the upcoming system wars the Devs have planned.

6. Support 

7. This is full support. Low plunder with no loss is a huge win.

8. Support

9. Absolutely great idea. Been saying this to clan mates for ages. Instead of pointing fingers you can really see who the leaks are. Support 

10. SUPPORT

11. I support. but need I remind u all that they are changing the way it works for sw....... So turtle wars will b gone.... This begs the question wat will this idea do after the overhaul?

12. Support 

13. 100% Full Support for loss of plunder to be a war stat.
    This is a no brainer with the proposed new war system.
    

14. Full support