2012 All Star War - Results & Updates

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

I'm so pleased with this, noob leakers get noting!!! Exactly how it should be.

Thank you Devs for this decision and listening to your players, the vast majority of what happened was completely out of your control, only two mistakes was admin being removed and top 10,000 taking part.

2. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

It's good to hear that those with 0 or close to that activity wont be getting anything from this. I understand that it's really hard to do, but next year, hopefully, there'll be a lot less noobs in the ASW.

3. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Yes! The admin issue was not good as well. Adding this to the original post as things we will address.

4. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Awesome, thanks Devs, I'm glad that inactive or low active people that joined the war get squat. If people want better sign up process then don't be idiots and sign up before the sign up date, that's really what ruined that. Hopefully I make the cut next year too. :D

5. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Thank you devs for all your responses!! I hope the next event will be much more organized, that being said, I still had a great time  thanks for all the time you put into it!!

6. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Yeah the admin issue was pretty sad lol.

7. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

So I guess I get Nothing seeing as my primary task was pinning leaks so our team could win. I really hope this isn't the case in determining rewards.

8. If I don't get a reward for waking up at 1:45 am, spending the next 8hrs glued to the pc, working my heart out doing what the clan owner asked me to do, knowing that i had 4 kids to entertain/look after for the whole day after war, I wont be happy

9. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

I agree but at lest make it top 5000 IMO I've been playing for 2 years everyday at least 8 hrs or more and can't get above 2500 lol. Narrowing the field is good but don't exclude those who are dedicated and can't seen to raise up in rank. Also set sign up for peak hrs. Ie our clan spans many timezone but there are certain times of the day when everyone's on from all timezones. Thanks for listening and trying to fix these flaws in the system.

10. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Kaw_Admin
    When you said that there will be other events for us smaller players, can we be expecting something like "Monthly Wars", or more of the Seasonal Wars? Also, it's hard for people who are small (like myself) to be able to war against others. Will you fix these problems with an idea like "Tiers", which is something you have done with the Epic Battles?

11. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

@KaW_admin what about those like myself who stayed pinned on scouts and quests? Will we be rewarded less because we didn't have enough actions or less plunder?how will you decide who was "active"?

12. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

The Devs can see every action you make, so if you spent time pinning inactives you should be good.
    I remember the Devs posting a graph of one players actions in the forum months ago, so if you were active, they should know.

13. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

 @kaw admin

How about a public list of the free loaders for all to see.

14. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Pining on Quests is not warring u should pin on the other sides ppls

15. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Ic thanks panic

16. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

LMFAO@ vampire please if you know nothing about system wars don't try to talk trash / no Comment about ur post

17. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

@Vampure ur an idiot and have no idea how to sys war

18. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Had an awesome time!
    DФФM 2012 All Star War Champions! Mess with the best, die like the rest!

19. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

Yes, we will be tiering players in the new battle system so clans of all strengths can participate.

20. Re: 2012 All Star War - Results

while many people will still feel cheated and bitter about the ASW, it is appreciated that you responded publicly to complaints regarding the war.

The All Star War should be exclusive and provide motivation for people to improve their game play in order to qualify, like it was for me after I didn't meet the requirements for the first ASW and worked hard so that I could apply for the second one.

I look forward to hearing your plans on how you are going to improve next years war