LoKaW 2 - Unnamed as of yet - SIGNUPS!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by cheesemuffin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Guys, keep conversation to a minimum. Stupid talks about socks can go to the Cafe.

You came here to sign up, then sign up.

2. Name: Jonathan07
    Account Age: 2 years
    Appearance: Hooded, got the whole assassin thing going on, seems to appear out of nowhere. Short dark brown hair, medium height.
    Bio: Used to b in a clan called Warrior Within, the clan fell apart. Moved to KT with some clan mates. Watched it grow to b in the top 20 at 1 point. Mysterious, seems unfriendly but friendly when u get to know really well.
    Weapons: [oh i like this bit ;)] Hidden blades (assassin's creed style), crossbow, hatchet and uh... very agile fighter.

3. Name: Etak
    Account age: roughly two years
    Appearance: very short and agile, wears a long cape with a hood, concealing everything but her violet eyes
    Bio: a nobody by name and a nobody by nature, etak lurks in forums and clan-hops regularly, destroying them by just being there. A shadow of her former self, she has no willingness to grow bigger.
    Weapons: a short sword she moodily slashes around in her made-up fights, and a bow and arrows that gather dust as she sits around pining for her friends that haven't answered her pm's in a year.

4. I plan to get this started within the next two days, so hurry, time ends soon!

5. So i make one too?

Name: Stora
    Account age: 3 years I just realized I missed my KaWanniversary :(

Appearance: Black hair with red highligts, orange eyes. A black cloak, brown riding boots, wears practical clothing most of the time(shirt and pants), occasionally wears a long white dress. Wears a brown belt and arm and hand guards. All her clothing and possessions are enchanted to be waterproof and dirt proof.

Weapons: A short dagger and a magic staff though she doesn't need the staff to preform magic, it just makes her spells stronger.

Bio: She mostly watches everything from the shadows now. Aside from Fan fic she will appear every once in awhile. Lives in a cave that she's furnished herself. The cave usually can't be found since it's hidden by magic but people have stumbled on it before. Very fond of her home and is still loyal to the first clan she joined(though the clan fell apart and all the members scattered.)

6. Stora's signup - Approved!

7. So only two signups were accepted? Or you didn't want to spam "Accepted" after most signups?

/ConfusionEngaged

8. I don't want to spam accepted, and I don't play on PC so I can't edit the first post.

If you we're accepted, you'll find out. If you ask, I'll tell.

9. So I just noticed Galaxy stole my character's weapon.
    This means war.

10. Name:Infernius
    Account age: year to year and a half not exactly sure.
    Appearance: tall and lean, dark hair wears full suit of scale armor.
    Bio: clan hopped for awhile was weak finally found a great clan an mentor and now am head admin of a large clan.
    Weapon: A short gladius(short sword mean for stabbing) with flames on it(preferably blue) and a large rectangular shield.

Almost missed sign ups luckily my internets finally working.

11. :shock:

12. Name: Roy
    Account age: should be around 2 years soon if I'm right
    Appearance: dark blonde hair till around his shoulders clothed like an Viking (his fighting style is as powerful as a viking's but as accurate as an samurai)and very big (around 2 meters)

13. Damnit wrong button

14. Weapons: he is carrying an big war axe on his back together with an samurai sword (katana)also he has an short dagger strapped on to his boot and an good pair of fists wich are mostly his weapons of choice
    Bio: Roy started around 2 years ago not knowing how to kaw and wandered around for roughly 2 months after that he ended up in an now inactive clan (I forget the name). He still has the ambition to become a strong kingdom and is most of al a wanderer who likes to clanhop for eb's but seems to have the great skills to once in a while pick an clan that is in an osw so he fights there along the side of the ones he thinks are right

I hope this will do and if it sucks tell me why.

15. Here's the thing.

I don't really think you captured the essence of Feather's personality in the first installment of your version of LoKaW...

16. I didn't see him as an important character. I'm trying to add a little more importance to other characters.

Add your signup, I'll see if I can do something with it.

17. Name: Allioss
    Account Age: 2 Years
    Female

Appearance: Light brown hair tied back in a ponytail, with over-sized, deep blue wizard robes. Looks tall, but is actually average height. Soft leather shoes. Wears a gold amulet that can shine light when touched, and a medium sized leather pouch. Dark green eyes.

Note: the bag is like a bag of holding; it's a pocket of another plane that can hold things. Inside is her spellbook.

Weapons: Oak staff with a sky blue crystal ball on top. Also, various spells.

Bio: Allioss recently graduated from a prestigious magic school, almost at the top of her class. She was advanced several grades, so she is fairly young, and pretty naive, but also very good at magic.

18. Is it ok to ask if i got in?

19. Sorry, I'm a little busy, with real life stuff.

I'm putting it on hold for a little.