The Real Questions that need asking about ASW2012

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Totenkopf, Sep 23, 2012.

1. 1ate7 u just ***** about everything it's way ball bounces take it like a man

2. Lol Nightmare_machine. I asked for a suggestion on what to convert them to for the war only. Could've been just about anything else. Always better to ask the question if you aren't completely sure, is it not?

3. Thought I don't think there were any "conspiracies" on team selections, I do think the teams should be looked at from a bigger view before they're released.

I was #34 on my team (Destruction, we lost). The person closest to my size on the opposing side (War) was in the bottom 100. They had infinitely more LB players. The random generator didn't randomly match those teams equally.

Just something to check next year. Teams are the most important part of ASW.

4. Lol I have nothing to say apart from good war team 7 apart from the lazy wasters you know who you are

5. 1ate7 if u want to ***** maybe devs should take back 4 trill from u u were stripped of 2.7 I got as of u saying it devs credited u back 6.5 trill so u abused system more then another did

6. Not since the grassy knoll has been there a conspiracy like this one!!! I propose a KaWarren comission led by 1Ate and if the findings are OMG!! level 3. I will ask the devs to confiscate my ASW3 winner badge until a solid conclusion is reached.

7. 1ATE7

8. Obviously i was being ironic i say **** you all who want to discredit our win. You guys are messing with my sleep and you dont do that. Not my sleep.

9. Hello futzy  any new software recommendations to support efficient gameplay?

10. My questions for the devs:

Why take away our admins rights? It was the decisive factor that could change the course of war..u say ppl can abuse these rights..then why allow these ppl join war and not war in the 1st place...the selection criteria is flawed, top 10k? Seriously? If these fundamental problems are not fixed come next ASW u will have the same feedback and troubles.

The devs also announce the reward too soon..telling kaw the rewards of infernos, aquas just attracts the wrong kind of players to the ASW. There will be lechers who just join to get rewards, not for the fun of war.
    I bet that there will be plenty of keen warrior who will enjoy this large scale war competition without a single reward.

I appreciate the fact that the devs had planned such an great tournament for kaw community. But poor thought out and execution left many frustrated, angry after this ASW. ( whether this is devs plot to create more OSW in kaw I don't know) it would be great if u consulted the players how to improve the system..I am sure players from the SW can tell u all that.

Anyway, although short-lived I had warred with some amazing players. Such a good way to know other ppl and experience the different war strategies they use.

11. @Ventus

You miss my point. It's an ALL STAR WAR. And you asking in cc what u should upgrade 4 guilds to with 900 million means. Wait for it. Wait for it. YOUR A DANG NOOB  and u had no place signing up and even worse getting on an all star team. But you came along for the ride and got a badge so good for you. I'm just sayin, it wasn't an all star war. It was chalk full of noobs

12. A BADGE when do we get a badge ?? Is it shiny ??

Great warring with the peeps that turned up from Apocalypse rest of them stick to eb and practise for next year PLEASE 

13. Props to nightmare!!! And just to clear things.. I'm. Not bitter about losing because of a stripped spy. Im just happy someone else said we would have won the war.