The Real Questions that need asking about ASW2012

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Totenkopf, Sep 23, 2012.

1. So I was in conquest and we had a guy with the IQ of a sloths left testicle stripped, fair enough Its war and many of us would do the same.

What I want to know is why admin rights were limited and taken without any reasoning or notice?

Waitlist gave us 2 extra top 20 lbers and a strength advantage over apoc, not exactly a fair way of doing things.

And why every year is there always one clan full of mods? Do they not have somewhat better access to devs than us mere mortals who just have to sit around wondering what awaits us next? Having said that before summer test war one mod said there would be no autojoin so maybe they are in the dark as much as the rest of us.

Lots more questions that need to be asked I imagine but i really cant be arsed..

Feel free to join me in not buying xtals and playing kaw for free for the last 2 1/2 years, and before anyone asks the propack was a gift ;)

2. Waiting patiently for answers.........

3. Yeah taking admin was a joke, I sent an email saying if you have five admins, that you need three of then to vote to kick somebody. You vote by going to manage and click kick, instead of them getting kicked, that's a vote towards them, two more and they're out.

4. Yeah that's the only thing that I was so pissed about taking adminship was ridiculous. Dunno what the devs were thinking. We can't kicked leakers, inactives, and can't change ca.

5. Just like the old Tootsie Pop Commercial...The world may never know.

I would like to hear about the Devs reaching out to some of the player base (not just the Mods) before instituting another invitational war tournament like this.

Much of the idiotic decision making could have been eliminated prior to the start if veteran players had been consulted.

The Devs may have designed the game but they aren't the ones that have spent the last three years working around every change they make, and shooting holes in the plans they come up with.

@ The Kaw Gods --- Please reach out to your playerbase...do it in forums, do it via PM, hell do it with psychics or smoke signals, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop coming up with random "fixes" and changes with out player input prior to making them.

Always being reactive and not proactive really pisses your player base off.

6. Many things need to be changed but start from the player selection system. Make it really an All Star, not All Nub War.

Devs, please make some war achievement system. We have the badges, why not add bonus to it and based on those select participants? If u never war, it's probably the best for u not to participate in asw anyway, don't matter how big of bfa u bought.

And being a member of Apocalypse, I can tell you, 80% of our team were inexperienced. Some would post in cc 'good morning, what did I miss?' 7hrs into war lol some did pick up tactics and directions really fast and learned as we fought, doing a great job. But if you look at other teams, you will see the misbalance. Compare number of lb ranked players in each, not speaking of experienced players, and ofc all mods in one lol

I don't understand the reasoning behind disabling admin function. What's the point of admins in war than?

Either way, I had fun! Congratulations to Winners and thank you to all of those on my team who fought throughout whole competitions!

7. I think it's bull that they always put mods on the same team and they always win.

They do it on purpose too they said it last year, can't remember what their excuse was.

8. **** I have more war experience than some of these so-called all-star noobs who spend money on nobs and xtals... And before u say ebnoob, i hit them to grow to hlbc; its a long grind

9. Lol.
    If you ask my clan.
    I'd say 90% did not have OSW much less system war experience.
    But NAMOU, DivineLu n a few others spent hours before the war teaching them about pin, pots, sweeping, walling, checking leaks etc.
    - btw it's called preparation. If you didn't prepare or did not take charge. You didn't get the clan you wanted.

-Dom- came into CC just before war started. And asked if everyone knew what a pin was. And that's it. War started.
    Dom w/o doubt is a great leader. Few words all encouragement n threats. That's all.

Wabbsy, spent the entire war pinning our leaks.

But that's how it is. We were as disciplined as can be achieved. We didn't win.
    But had fun. That's important.

10. Last year I had Wulf in my team. Team Wrath

11. Here's the score folks. yeah ASW was a joke. Lol my team ( the winning team ) had more noobs than a imitation-cheese support thread. I was laughing out loud on many occasions at how dumb many of our players were.

Some of my favourite quotes.

What's self pin?

What should I upgrade my 4 guilds to? I have 900 million out.

Hey guys blah blah is an osf with allies! (When clearly a hansel)

And the inability to add up the updates, omg, a dozen people at least don't know 5th grade math lol it was hilarious watching our pure spies get spy pinned by our own team 

All Stars? Ok there were def a few. On each team. But to call it an All Star War is kinda sad.

And the fact that we won ONLY because we were able to open up a couple NOOB osf in semi final is tainted for me. I mean I'd do it again. But it shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

All in all noob fest 2012 yielded some decent inferno, mith and aqua. But for 24 hours of skimming bottom troops on open targets can hardly be called elite.

It tis a joke lol. And the biggest joke and noob act in whole war had to be nightmare puttin his whole effort into something so silly and falling short of top 10 plunder achievement by 53 million. I am king of noobs.

Kaw dev. Get yo **** together. ASW was dumb. Where's my inferno mother fuckers.

12. Touché Tote. Let's see if you are given a respectable honest answer by a dev or these mod's and admin status given to then.

13.  Ok nightmare lets pretend you didnt say that and give a 1 ... 2 .....3 DOOOOM  Lol.

14. nightmare

15. Why were players ranked below 10,000 allowed to participate in asw? Will these players also receive rewards ??

16. Teams weren't randomly generated to similar sizes, they were exclusively hand-picked to generate specific advantages.

What is my assumption based on?
    3 mods together in 1 team out of 8 can't be coincidence. Look at ATA premium moderator Wulf's badges: he was skilled enough to be "drawn" into the winning teams at last 3 ATA war events - respect.
    Clan leaderboards haven't updated during ASW - is there something to hide, ATA?
    The way this year's ASW was structured due to current war mechanisms, fight from pin, the team selection was the crucial part. Put enough noobs in one team and you can be sure that the other side with less noobs would win.
    Add some spice by taking the admins their regular power to kick leaking players and you will get: a fiasco with a bitter taste. At least fishy for me.

But yeah, ATA will bring out a super new, revamped, thrilling, breathtaking war system soon. Damn, I am so excited.

17.  maybe, it was setup by developers.

18. There is no unfair advantage gained by mods on your team. Wulf worked his butt off making sure as many as possible knew the gameplan.

The info he shared was no secret, he just spent the hours prior to the war making sure everyone was on the same page. Other clans may have only said it a few times and assumed everyone was listening.