2012 All Star War - Team List and FAQ

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Note that the Devs posted the 'apply to your clan deadline' less than 9 hours before it ended. The deadline was counterintuitively 9 hrs before war start.

Also note that this is the first All Star War that didn't automatically yank participants into the team clans.

Just sayin'. How many participants failed to apply to their respective Harbinger clan?

2. 3 mods as admins then the 1 overall and another tough guy in Allie lb :roll: ........ :roll: picking favorites. it doesn't matter though just saying

3. ASW2012 Noob Wars :lol:

4. Kaw_admin, there still is one spot left on Team 1. Are you gonna fill it?

5. We are still trying to fill rosters, keep applying if you have not already!

6. On another note, even though I couldn't join the ASW on time, i think this ASW is a great idea. Congratz to devs for setting it up. There is no way to make all of us happy.

7. Keep applying if you have not already??? Players on the waiting list are still waiting outside of their respective clans for over 5 hours. Shouldn't they take precedence?

8. You have to apply:

"I'm on the waiting list, can I still join?

If the clans have not filled up to capacity after 12pm PDT, Friday, September, 2012. Players who are on the waiting list will be able to the clan they are on the waiting list for. You must apply to the clan you are on the waiting list for. Check the waiting list to see what clan you are in. This is First Come First Serve!"

9. I was referring to someone that applied to the clan at 3:00pm est, that was on their waiting list, that had still not been admitted 10 minutes ago. It seemed strange you were still asking people to apply.

10. Freyas, I was on the waiting list... But they just rejected me. And there still is one spot left on the clan.

11. I'm one of the original 200 participants listed for Harbingers of Doom. Been at the door forever. Still waiting 15 minutes before war start...

The ASW preamble was run smoothly with all deadlines and time frames announced well in advance. Kudos to the Devs for that!

However, this morning's unexpected announcement about the join-by-noon-or-you're-out-deadline caught many listed and accepted participants totally off guard.

We usually get placed into our ASW clans automatically.

Sigh.

12. Yes capitao, this was an enormous undertaking for the devs, 8 clans, 1600 players. There work should be applauded.

13. Rejected too, think it's too late now, since the wars have been declared.

14. Our apologies to those who could not make it. The wars are about to start, and the final roster list has been set.

We will do a post-war announcement concerning all of the sign up difficulties, and promise to do better for the next event. It will not be a year away.

For those that are involved in the war, good luck and may the best clan win!

15. Way to go devs, only the name should be PC war not all star war 

Why doesn't rank get first openings again? They open it up to top 10,000 and make it only about who can sign up the quickest.

My clan only had 199 when I got rejected 5 min ago... Gonna be a ton of EB only players getting roughed up after these....

I just wanted to be in CC honestly to watch someone snap the 1,000 time someone announces "I have no gold out and they keep hitting me lol"

16. Agreed, I'm annoyed. They shouldn't have changed it to top 10,000 on lb, this isn't an "All Star War", you should change the name. Gonna be funny watching teams with great players lose because of so many players there for the achievement only and no war experience. Granted I'm jaded cuz I didn't get in either, but it doesn't make anything I said any less true.

17. Im on the waiting list for Team 7, applied after 12 PST with multiple spots open. Never accepted, now rosters are closed and Team 7 is still short people.

Doesn't make much sense.

18. We've been filling people in as close to the deadline as possible. The reason why it is short people is that some people left the clan after we locked the rosters.

19. Figured that might have been why. Just thought I'd keep trying right up until deadline.

20. That is one big ass list.