2012 All Star War - Team List and FAQ

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 21, 2012.

1. I looked into this and you were always on the waiting list, perhaps you read it wrong before?

2. Hmmm, there r about 100 ppl in my team already, why I'am not accepted yet 

3. I am on the waiting list but not going to be on at at 12 PDt so applied now hope that don't stop them letting me in at the 12pm mark

4. An update for everyone, we have just realized that there are several players on these teams that do not meet our leaderboard requirements. This was a mistake on our end when we created the original participant list. :oops:

What this means is that some players will be removed from the rosters, and that spots will be opening up for others.

Stay tuned for more info.

5. I'm seeing several players on these rosters with quite small stats. How can a 2 mil cs hansel be ranked in top 10,000 on kaw?

6. I'm wait listed for team 8. 12:00:01 and I applied, only 180 members in the clan thus far, and I'm still waiting at the door. Fingers crossed..................

7. I have applied on time and waiting.

8. I was considering applying to see if devs checked that. (@the update)

9. When will the waiting list be let in? 12pm has come and gone, ???

10. I'm waiting patiently too. 19 open spots. My fingers are crossed

11. Can we have some admin in clan kaw_admin? Ty

12. Fingers starting to cramp up :p :p :p

13. I dont have a team but I am on the original list, I sent feedback but no response :cry:

14. I was on the original list too. And not on a roster.

15. You needed to leave your clan and apply to your assigned ASW clan. You are still in a regular clan.
    [​IMG]

16. i'm on the waiting list, i applied to the asw clan when i was supposed to, they had 176 members when i applied, now have 185 and i'm still at the door after an hour and a half, what gives?

17. lmao, and now clan has 201 members......thanks devs

18. Applied several hours ago, now the clan is full and i have no damn clue whats going on. Well done on such an epic fail devs! Truely a waste of time.

19. Are rosters locked already? I am still waiting, but clan now already has 200 members.