2012 All Star War - Participant List

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol look at all these people demanding Wulf and KAdmin to do everything for them. Some people are ******* lazy and selfish.

2. Full support to LP022's post on page 13

3. It's is jus sad to see big and active players who are highly ranked and not being able to take part in this year All Star War due to sign up issues especially cos of late infor and crappy sign up times. Especially when someone makes the effort to set the bloody alarm clock to wake up jus to apply. Hopes kaw admin would really has a few tweaks in the minimum ranked criteria and sign up process. Like as mentioned a maybe 6 hours window period to register. This will prevent and allow wee hours time zone players to have a shot at join ASW. Kaw admin would definitely wants the best players of kaw to participate. Jus my thoughts.

4. 1. Is the list or participant in order of acceptance and is the standby list in order or who gets in if someone leave?

[​IMG]

5. I realise many people are upset with the sign up method, however it was vastly improved from last year where registration opened around 3am my time and there was no forewarning, if you weren't awake then you didn't know sign ups had opened till the morning!

I said this last year and I still think the best way to do sign ups is to have one or two sign up times accepting a certain amount of people so people don't need to rely on waking up at 3am.

The sign up format for last year included a specific phrase that needed to be posted in order for you to be accepted and like this year, it said the phrase was to be EXACT! last year you even needed to be case specific! It was much easier to sign up this year so those that signed up incorrectly, well you don't really have a leg to stand on

6. Thank goodness. I set my alarm at 5:02am Australian time!

7. Why my name is not in the ASW2012 list cox i have applied it on the 1st day of registration?? Whats going on?? Last time was so easy

8. The first day, so what date was that? Sept 10th? Sept 18th? What date?

9. I have post thru feedback section but till nw no reply. Dev pls check

10. When did you sign up bro? 14 and a half hours ago or last week?

11. LP022 nailed it on the head. Would be nice of this was actually a roster of all stars, not a free-for-all that's up for grabs to anyone who is both awake and not working, and can be sitting by their phone the moment the clock strikes 12.

12. If*

God, autocorrect is my nemesis.

13. Mighty cheesed off, posted bang on 8pm gmt, and not put in, even when i'm well in the top 10000, and posted correctly, would like an answer why not

14. Bst i mean

15. Im in the waiting list. 3hrs late of applying. 3am in the morning. Haiz. I hope i manage to participate this year. Been waiting a year long only to find that ur in the waiting list is so disheartening. Hopefully theres a chance. 

To all that already in, congrats. Please give ur best. If ur not interested then dont waste that spot. Theres so many that wish to be in but couldnt.

16. Im nor even on the waiting list in the ASW2012 whats going on??

17. Amusing thread. To those who couldn't follow simple instructions, stop whining and consider the benefits of following simple processes. Why you think KaW devs should reward stupidity over those who did what was asked of them is beyond me.

Agree the timezone thing is difficult, but other than seeking registration of interest and then performing a lottery, I'm not sure that there are too many other options.

Anyway, hope those that play have a blast and hope there aren't too many Alts that get past the final cut...

18. I think an invitation to those who qualify by ranking posted in the news thread would simplify the process. Send out the 10k invites and the first 1600 to respond are in. Would eliminate the noob spamming issue and speed up the verification process for the devs
    

19. Hey I signed up an hour and a half late and posted wrong tag first time then a kind person corrected me and I fixes my sign up tag. I'm on waiting list (top 5,000). I have only myself to blame for not getting on participant list. Damn work got in the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.