Mochi Coins No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Mochi will soon be phasing out Mochi Coins. This was a business decision on their end which we have no control of. They are restructuring their overall business strategy and have decided to discontinue Mochi Coins purchasing. Here is the official Mochi announcement.

How this affects you:

If you log in to Kingdoms at War through Mochi and have purchased any Mochi Coins, it is strongly advised you spend Mochi Coins before Sunday, September 30, 2012. On or after that date, we will discontinue support for Mochi Coins.

Will I still be able to access Kingdoms at War through Mochi?

You will still be able to access Kingdoms at War through Mochi. Mochi has assured us that hosting Flash games through their gaming portal is still part of their overall business strategy. 

How do I make purchases on Kingdoms at War on Mochi on or after Sunday, September 30, 2012?

Updated: Starting on Sunday, September 30, 2012, making a purchase on the Oracle while logged in on Mochi will redirect you to Paypal.

Will I be able to use my remaining Mochi Coins after Mochi has discontinued Mochi Coins?

You will not be able to use Mochi Coins in Kingdoms at War on or after Sunday, September 30, 2012. Mochi will be converting Mochi Coins into Ninja Kiwi Coins on Monday, October 15, 2012. We will not be supporting the new Ninja Kiwi Coins and you will be unable to exchange those for items in the Oracle.

We will not be supporting the Ninja Kiwi Coins as we do not have access to their systems, so if you have unspent Mochi Coins on or after Sunday, September 30, 2012, we will be unable to exchange these for you. If you have stockpiled Mochi Coins and wish to make purchases with us, please spend them immediately.

If you have any more questions please reply to this post.

2. What are these coins you speak of?

3. sucks to be a computer user. they were all ready more expensive than nobs.

4. When will info about signing up for asw be out KAW_admin? Sign ups are tomorrow 

5. What are mochi coins????

6. At least there is still a way to buy stuff through Mochi still

7. Ninja kiwi coins. Don't know what they are nor what they do but they sound kick ass! 

8. What are Moshi coins 
    Dhaaaaaaaa

9. Lol Mochi coins. I still have a hundred of them ;)

10. @Kaw_Admin
    That yellow is painful to read on a idevice. Please change the color?

11. Better?

12. Kaw_admin you didn't answer my question

13. Much better :)
    Thank you

14. Kaw_Admin can you fix a few bugs. Every time I try to unload on the eb it just times out. I have to log out and retry everytime

15. Kaw_admin do you hate me?

16. Calm down, if he/she doesn't answer just feedback it. Devs are busy LOL (or at least I think so)

17. We won't be answering off-topic questions in this thread. We'll answer those through our usual channels. Thanks.

18. Bye bye kaw_admin 

19. Hey kaw_admin wanna see who can run faster?youve been challenged