*Updated* Latest KAW iOS Update

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Thanks for listening devs. Its nice to know that devs actually work on improving the game. Keep it up! 

2. Is anyone else having issues with KaW crashing when the clan announcement is updated?

This seems to be a new bug in the most recent update as I never remember it happening in the past.

Basically, whenever I update my clan's CA then after I hit send the program crashes and I have to reopen it.

3. Appreciate the change devs. Credit where it's due for listening to players.

4. It's nice they removed that popup now maybe they can fix the issue of getting old notifications now????? Quite annoying being notified of messages I already read!!!! Yeah I can turn the notification off but I like knowing when I have NEW messages not old ones!!! Thank you!!!

5. Same as Gid. Latest bug (after latest update) on new iOS devices. Tap CA then cancel. The game crashes back to home screen. Unbelievable....

6. Yep glad to know that the devs listen to what we have to say

7. Hey when will the devs release more quest? Or release quest/missions for spy troops also??

8. I'm having issue, go to post a CA and then I get kicked out of game???

9. Good to see devs listened to the community even though no one wanted this popup update in the first place.

10. Still getting notified of old messages!!! Am I the only one with this issue?????

11. Don't suppose you can fix the iPad? A couple updates ago you removed the option for small / big screen, now it's constant big.. I don't want my kaw playing habit in the big screen for all to see! Lol

12. Thats why android is better :D ( hoping we dont get the update)

13. Tired of these useless updates. Now my connection becomes worse.

14. I can't access buying crystals now on my iphone

15. What's about an easier way to search through for clans for the people who play from the phone with a shorter WC thread, and the horrible spellers. A list of similar clan names like on most search engines would be great. Thank u kaw admin

16. Thank you for listening devs! 