-Rajang's Guide to Troop Builds-

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Rajang, Feb 16, 2010.

1. If anyone has any questions about anything related to the game you can always leave me a wall message or post here if it has to do with the guide.

No, I will NOT hire you! Grawr!

2. I like everything this guide has to offer aside the promotion of farming. Yet he did mention to join a clan for benefits a clan OSF.

So I take my hat off to you rajang, well thought and well read entry.

3. Have u seen the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man?

4. Keeping this bumped.

5. the colour made me feel sick while reading.

6. Nice guide

7. Bumpity bump great guide bumb

8. Thanks everyone :)

9. Great guide Rajang. I would not dispute a single thing said here but would add my 2 cents...

Rather than buying allies at whatever price you can afford them at, it is better (before land completion anyway) to buy cheap allies, like $1m maybe, and get a friend to help you volley them up in price. Stat bonuses from allies are irrelevant until you're land complete and have many billions in allies, so by going with volleying up instead of just purchasing more expensive ones, you're not only getting more money invested in allies, because you profit from the volleying, but you are also giving free money to whoever helps with the volley. You keep, they don't, so they just get pure profit from the volleying process.

And...

Don't necessarily stop at 3 guilds. If you want maximum money making power to get you toward land completion, *IF* you have access to unlimited OSF, after you get up to about land 10 or 11, if you convert all forges to guilds, you'll have a substantial increase in plunder *and* your spy income can become quite significant too. That only works if you have a clan OSF to hit though, because if you hit another clan's OSF, you can expect to get a knock on your door and/or in your teeth.

Excellent guide, Rajang. Cheers for sharing.

10. Rajang, one question: you posted in one part something about ranks, could you explain me that?

11. Thats more LB-level stuff, you don't reaally have to bother with it. Basically, the cash you earn decreases when you move up in rank.(Many once reliable farms can become useless) Some people may choose to stay low in rank to achieve maximum income.

12. Rajang. Excellent guide my friend excellent guide.
    xXBuMpXx

13. Wrathbane -- I doubt it has anything to do with your rank, it's based on your total power. As you increase your own stats or the stats you get from ally bonuses, it becomes harder and harder to find targets that pay you max plunder. For builds with more than 15 factories, it's hard to earn money, and for people with more than maybe 10m in atk and def bonus from allies, it's very hard as well. I don't think the system factors in your rank at all. Rank only matters to people's egos. It's your excessive stats (and stats from allies) that make it hard to earn money.

14. This should be stickied

15. No, it shouldn't. Believe me there's more than a few good 'how to rank up and build your empire' guides. The Beginner FAQ was the first player thread stickied because you were supposed to 'Read here first' and it would reference other guides if not answered. The rest of these player stickies also(hopefully) serve a similiar function. So, don't.