SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Jimmy,

Buy pots so you pay better.

Ty.

Ad Mortem

2. Least someone gave me some love 

3. (1+6)x400m = 2.8B cost

Keep going...haha

4. Major clan wars eventually come to a CF due to mutual respect on both sides. Only pro clan like yours will make claims over such victories.

And dude, you need to seriously pot up sdp. I hate to laugh but I think Swabia is too shy to report inc cause he dont know who is assassinating him.... :lol:

5. Nobody would hit a kitty would they?
    [​IMG]

6. This is one despicable method of making your opponents lose gold. Seriously, you are a clan owner and your strategy is to create many alt accounts, volley them and then RESET the accounts when others strip you causing a 90% value damage?

7. Lol it's more than 90%,

I do that. It's a tactic.

8. Lmao. Funny Swabia.... Look at our war history. WAR and iG. Those wars could've been the bloodiest and longest and no one would ever admit defeat. You're playing ignorant. Helps with the trash talk... I get that lol. your clan on the other hand has had the most surrenders in the shortest time I've ever seen on forums . We could compare our packages all day long but you and I both know at the end of the day.... you'd be the one having to explain to your clan members why ad mortem new policy of having to buy extra lube for the reaming they're getting by NA exists.

New Age

Ps... New age as a clan is not in this war. Same as protake. Volunteers from clan can go as they please.

9. Spritzer,

Why would I reset my garbage allies? You're correct. That's clearly a stupid idea generated in a tiny mind.

I volley trash within the clan. I keep. I then extort other clans into buying the allies to avoid war. Then I repeat the process. It generates large amounts of gold for my players. Hate me all you want, but I've developed the first self sustaining war clan with no eb or pwar necessary.

10. Akira,

What happened when NAL took on Hollow Elite in a system war which NAL requested?

The propaganda stopped and New Age negotiated a CF. I think the proper term is someone stomped a mud hole in you then kicked it dry.

That's how I remember the end of the war.

I also remember running WiG against Zaft and for a few days Destiny also. I don't have illusions of holding my own against those clans. Hearing you noobs harp about how you did well against Hollow is a strait up joke and I laugh every time someone bumps xgh0stx's threads.

Regale us with your version though if you want to drag up some crap from 2 years ago about how you were in a war only we remember, and where you seem to forget some of the facts.

In fact I suggest you start a new thread on the history of that war. It might be a fun read.

11.  boring an hitting top SABO army been 8 hours I haven't been attack

 getting boring and boring evey day but still not giving up

12. Youre the only person who's hung up on the past. I'm not talking about 2yrs ago. Wasn't NA back then and frankly I don't give a damn what happened then. You bypass all recent war history and go back 2yrs lol. That is really something swabia. Keep on mastubating to the glory days mate

13. Uh, Akira, I didn't bring up New Age. I like the rest of KaW don't care about New Age.

[bold] New Age showed the propaganda machine and I stated the facts. [/bold]

You're the noob who brought up a war which you just admitted you didn't even attend, in which I was a clan leader, and where none of your clan can refute the truths I post here. I voted against pulling out of the war while NBN was still in because I didn't want to see good allies fight alone.

If you don't want New Age to look stupid then shut your cake holes on forums with your lies about what wars you won or didn't. I asked for a current list of who you've beat and none of you has offered even a non-clan list as you've accused my clan of generating. I asked because your fools complained I was building a straw man argument. Pm me if your clan leaders didn't give you the run down on that war and I'll tell you the real score.

My clan wars are on my clan wall. My alliances are there too. I defy any other player in KaW go from clan founding to full on war alliances in 1 month. I have a great admin team, some killer alliances, and right now some tough mercs.

Everyone complains there's no war clans up and coming now there are 4 more for sure. I'll bring war to KaW one eb noob at a time.

Go EB somewhere and tell yourselves how awesome you are. I have a war to fight.

14. Lolz I didn't bring up anything about the hollow war. You did. That's your argument every time. You weren't involved in the more recent WAR osw or the iG osw. As for your "war clan" You didn't make alliances based on your war power. Just on your image. Swabia made a clan? Cool let's alliance. In that month you've had more surrenders than anyone I know of. I'd understand if you fought a war clan and surrender but..... You pat yourself on the back for beating noob clans. Then get pounded on by eb clans. Congrats mate. That's one hell of a war clan you have there

15. Don't want thread to get locked for being off topic so last post on this. Sorry to current clans in war for going off topic lol. Back to sabotage and 7 deadly sins fight

16. Akira, you failed to mention any clans new age beat.

Facing WAR and iG and getting your face punched off doesn't make you a war clan. It makes you a pincushion.

who did you beat in the past year Akira?

17. My god swabia, you trash NA more then any other clan in this war. Here we have the same person who bragged about his thousands in pots, was forum famous, was practically a proclaimed ( and self-proclaimed) god, legend, an idol from iG.... Yet here he is potless, mostly inactive and not even iG anymore and speaking the most trash about NA he's probably ever done! Still a little clingy swabia? And don't say we started this, you tadal-tale, look back to when you randomly slammed us.

You were always THE mouth piece of iG (and he complains about us being propagandist?!!) even though you were always so insignificant compared to the other iGs we did/ do respect.

Now to answer you question, how many clans have we beat? 1, 2, 3? No? 0?. OH LOOK I SAID 0!!!

Idk I don't care, I've seen the damage NA do recently, hell I wouldn't be here if they slacked just a little. They got me ready for a 3month war with in 2weeks-1month of me playing... Not to mention strip damage we did during war. We don't always win swabia, we still fight and damage the Great war clans. That's all we aim for training up members, fighting the hardest and then grow to do it again.

Now take a leaf out of GrumpyErics book and shhhh, Hmmmmm.

18. Ok, that's all I needed to hear. 0.

I have 0 beat. That's what I'm measuring with if you're telling me my more than 0 is nothing. That's where this conversation started. The statement that Ad Mortem had only beat noob eb clans is true. The statement that new age beat 0 clans is true.

I didn't request your presence on this thread, but if you'd like to lay the facts out then those seem pretty clear.

19. Couldn't resist coming back for 1 more comment. We don't publicize hitting small eb clans. If you're implying we can't hit them then lolololololol. Every major war we had ended in cf. why don't you hit those clans as well. If you'd like we can hit those same clans on your clan wall. I mean they're so badass. Getting them to surrender would make us a war clan in your eyes right?

20. Dear god Swabia, you do worry yourself over the most pointless detail, nobody surrender's anymore especially the war clans, not even in 2010 really. Quit hanging with the jumpy Eb clans, get with the programme.

I guess this is what happens when the legendary mouth piece meets "the propagandists" clan. Still you shout loudest...