SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Why would anyone be disappointed in not getting stripped? Unless you are on when they do it lol. Cheers to Sabotage for my upgrades. But seriously don't try it unless you are sure I'm away from my device next time?

2. You're always running around naked in cc, or am I on about the wrong sort of stripping?

3. Patty, all the all-nighters are bad for your health. It's okay, you'll be naked next time

4. You have yet to peg my accurate sleep time, which you won't ever get cause I don't even know it myself. I sleep when I get tired. Can't be fussed really

5. Swabs only disappointed because he hopes to be stripped of his 1t in useless allies. Id say he can sit with em till his bank buys them off him ;) no one else will.

6. I liked ad mortem, just wonder why they wont put their war losses on their clan page :p

7. Good point phone,

Why don't you throw up a list of clans new age has beat? You've been around 3 years almost. Based on what ad Mortem has on their wall you shouldn't have any space left.

Oh, nm. It's not like that.

I'll go back to my war now.

8. Shadiw I'm guessing you aren't hit back is cause my fellow clan mates have bigger fish to fry, so don't be upset cause no one really cares on this side what you say or do, fiending for attention isn't really gonna work.

And patty if you can't find ways to make it fun then give up now and save yourself the extended boredom, not like some of your members are enjoying the war inputting their own form of smack talk and immature stabs at the other side.

9. @ Swabia

We don't need to brag of our fights to make our points all know who we have fight so far.

But seem I know hmm zero of the clans you won against  must been hard fights.

10. It's true that some have made comments and I've tried to deal with them personally. Secondly I'm not giving up. No reason to and it would be a disservice to both my clan and those helping us. All my posts have been respectful in regards to my opponents. War shouldn't be made into something petty and cheap. Everyone fights for one belief or another. So what might I ask is the reason you fight for?

11. I fight cause I enjoy it never needed a reason or I make one up myself, its just a war game granted real people play this but I don't treat it as a honorable battleground of life, but mearly a outlet for my boredom and to chat with the amazing people I've met on here

12.  Raddle  raddle raddle , raddle  raddle raddle , RADDLE RADDLE , grrrrrrrr raddle  muhaaaaa raddle raddle , errr ha ha NO , raddle

13. Twcc, who have you beat?

Yea, you fought hard wars. Did you win any?

Facing Hollow doesn't make you tough. It makes you propagandists who lie and lie and lie about winning until system wars come out and we actually see you guys hit inactives all day and pretend you're all fighting hoping the others will do all the work.

Although, perhaps I have a sick outsider's view. Tell me about New Age currently. I haven't seen much other than tar baby from you in the past couple of months.

14. Swabs: they fought your old mates for a good stint. Let's let the trash talk die on this one, and let the trashing kingdoms start. 

15. Swabia as i count you as a runner from iG I have zero yes zero respect for You!

IG players at least stick to end, and oh was you not suppose to quit kaw with all your good bye threads

Haha come on grow an inch and stand to your words I do!

No credit In your words, sad

16. Twcc,

I'm sorry, you never answered my question. Have you ever beat anyone or are you just a tar baby? You just sit there and get pounded, and refuse to give up, no? Perhaps I have your strategy wrong. You should enlighten us of your style since clearly everyone thinks your clan isn't what your claiming. You can correct my assertion or it stands on its own. I made a clan which extorts, mercs, and wars. We're helping our allies do that now and having a good time. We joined the war to fair it up with some muscle and seems like we have. We'll find out in the end though who wins.

Joe_, uh, isn't this a trash talk thread? Did I miss the first post somehow? New Age sent a player in so they can trash talk. I appreciate their faces here rather than worthless alts. I'll show them respect that far for sure. Twcc can talk all the trash he wants. New Age clearly has no restrictions against this.

17. Lol true Swab in NA all are free players so they are also free to trash-talk so you will never see an alt post in forum we post with mains..meaning we aren't afraid of tell our opinions and if we get into war for it so be it...
    We have winning wars wars but yes we prefer bigger and longer ones rather than jump small clans who can't war. Haven't you seen our recruit thread first post. Read up or shut up 

Good luck in the war btw I am busy irl or else I would been there as well, maybe next time

18. Yes, see you next time. Good luck with the restaurant.

Also, my statement of 0 wins for new age still stands unless you can give us a clan you've beat.

Your statement that we beat on noobs is also true. We never tried to hide that or allude to any other activity other than brining war and paying for it by extortion instead of eb. Eb is dumb. We need the items and pots or we'd never bother. Otherwise we are clearly a clan full of warmongers.

Have a nice day.

Good work btw to our allies Sabotage and Knightmare in the war so far. We see little incoming in Ad Mortem so either we're all over them en mass or they're self pinning.

19. No inc Swabia? :lol: Did you train your guys how to report in CC? Either they aren't or you have a clan of rarely actives.

20. Jimmy 15/21/9 st np 7/7/1 atk p.28... Hey jimbob is that how you report.... not sure let me no if I missed anything out..