3rd Annual All Star War Annoucement

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I hadn't reset, there would have been a chance I could have been in it. Oh well. What's done is done. I'm not going to start playing again after I reset all of my accounts.

2. My birthday on the 18th be a nice present my invitation cheers devs

3. How do you sign up for all-star war?

4. Did you even read the thread?

5. You're way too small anyways...

6. Read the first post. They'll announce how to sign up closer to the sign up date.

7. Yes about time can't wait. I'm game for war. I'll sign up on that date if I'm not to late

8. of course it would be top 10, 000 -.-

9. I'm excited for this year ASW. Been waiting for it to come. And it's coming now. Thank God.

To those in Team Wrath of ASW2011, it was an awesome war with high spirit n never say die attitude that makes us victorious. Though chances are slim that we will be on the same team again, let's do our best to make this ASW as exciting as the last one.

To all that wants to ask so many questions, read page 1 and ask reasonable questions. Let's make this ASW an exciting one.

;) ;) ;)

10. Roughly what are the stats u need to be in top 10,000?

11. Around hlbc with 100k wins 300bil or so in ally's will get you right around 10k

12. I'm ranked 6300 with 5 lands till hlbc :D

13. I want in

14. Sure will have plenty of meat in these wars!! Looking forward to them๎€๎€๎€

15. YAY I was wondering y I couldn't wright in the forum

16. Yay top 10,000. Though well we all know who will win CHONGO!!!! maybe

17. Rick. How is that possible ur in the 6000s over all. I have 5 lands left as well with more allies. Most Likley more pots and way more items than u and im not in the 10,000 over all Only thing u got me beat on is atk wins. I call bs.

18. So I see people say dates changed and ref original post please help me when I'd sign up and is it still thru feedback?

19. IS IT THE NEW WAR SYSTEM??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.