Upcoming War System Changes - Revised

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Aug 25, 2012.

1. You had the same building choices as everyone else. If you decided to go attack build you have advantages over pure spy and hansel builds did you know that a pure spy or hansel build can be zero spies and if they have cash out can still be stolen from ! if your troops are below 25 % even if you have cash out you are DTW ! its all swings and round-about's you pays your money and takes your chances like everyone else ;) And pure spies can not attack an attack build.

2. I'm concerned about the 1 crystal to 0% pinned. If I was targeted by the opposing clan to be kept at 0% - I wouldn't be able to battle. Therefore, I'd loose all interest in the war if I can't use more than 1 crystal. My build doesn't have any spies so I'm at a disadvantage. I believe a cap on crystals is warranted, I just ask that you rethink how many.

3. This is awesome. Good to see devs taking more of an interest in player feedback. How long have people been begging for these changes? 

4. Awesome

5. @moonslayer- support

6. This says upcoming...is this in effect now?

7. Sounds good, looking forward to warring with all new changes in place. When is the testing or test runs going to begin?

8. I think crystal usage should be limited but I think at least 2 should be allowed. As for outside hits being disabled, that should include sending hits out and receiving hits from outside.

I like the removal of the DTW but it seems like spies may become too vulnerable now. Maybe there can be a small troop regen % received for bringing an enemy to 0% troops based on how much a player helped. This way spies can be rewarded for their team work via assassinating/scouting, can continue to hit more often and help clan and not be left completely helpless against attack builds.
    Although one-on-one attack builds should have a huge advantage against spies in war, the regen from bringing enemy troops to 0% could at least give spies a fighting chance against attack builds who havent been pinned yet or at the very least will allow them to help pin another enemy before completely running out of troops themselves.
    With these or similar ideas, spies can still be pinned but arent completely vulnerable by the lack of self DTW and can maintain their relevance in this new war system.
    Hard to double check if everything I posted makes sense on my cell so revisions on my own comment will follow if needed.

9. As for the regen I was thinking it was also based on what kind of attack you used to help pin the enemy player. You assassinate you get small spy regen back, you attack you get small soldier regen back. All based on % of contribution

10. Hello kaw_admin in the war could you put in different stages like EBS and make it a bit more interesting thanks Devs 

11. That statement almost made me throw up. Stages like EBs in WAR??? Are you kidding me? That is the absolute worst thing I have ever heard... War is to get away from EBs. We don't need more EBs, nor need them in wars. Wars are for fun, not to press repeat with no consequences. *facepalm* noobs these days

12. Great idea devs... I love it.

13. For the people that sign up should get 3 xtals each war just to use on the war it self. This will be helpful during war and would put more *spice* to the war... Its a good idea tho

14. Something I think the debs should do is make it to where a certain time before and during a war the ability to buy and sell allies is disabled so people can't strip an opponent and they can't bank all of their money in allies.

15. Oh and devs sorry for being off topic but do you have any advice for anyone wanting to make video games?

16. Yellow :roll: bad for my eyes :(

17. Nice stuff kaw

18. Cool story bro.