WOG FARMING DOTA AZEROTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llDll--SexySweetBabe--llDll, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. from whend war start like this , you log on the game and you see you lost 30b saved to progress no anounce that we are in war with this clan and ofc its not 50%-50% its more like 75% vs 25% , me with 1mil stats cumulated so fun to see i'm attack buy 5-6-7mil stats , thats so fair, if they are so strong why dont mess with a clan on theyr size to see then how spartans they feel
    the comments on wall make me laugh, i r.a.p.e you (but i dont have no stats to defent that magnitute) and the most funny part it that they are so proud they clan r.a.p.e low stats players.
    But this is the game we got hit we will hit bk even if only 10% of attacks succesful, from my point of view if this not sop in any way may clan broke and ppl join other clans to farm and progress , so GoW take your time of glory with the small ones :D, we got like 10 ppl strong here that come for aid rest are below 1m stats

2. I hate forums, but the truth is needed here!!
    When the war started Dota had over 75 members, and after a week they have had 30 plus runners!!
    As we have stated from the beginning a simple surrender post is all that is needed to end this war!!
    Any Dota who runs is left alone!!

If you stay, you are at war til a simple surrender post is put on my wall!!

3. This isn't harassment its war banter. Most clans start making bad repetitive puns on the fact that they "stripped" someone "naked." they don't mean it. It just makes them feel important

4. Support to WoG. If you can't take a lil war banter, you have no place in this game.

5. Lol! QQ! So much QQ.

6. Well what was said was completely wrong and deserves revenge. Truth is we r outnumbered and outmatched, and we will try to end war peacefully. I have respect to some players on the other side, but was said to sexy was wrong. I hope this ends soon.

7. Maybe you need to accept it for what it was - war banter. After you've accepted that... Work on accepting your bargaining position. Once that is done, determine how much of your pride you're willing to sacrifice for the survivability of your clan. Once that's done, your solution will present itself.

8. You moan at this when you have "SexySweetBabe" in your name?

Ummm... Right.

Looks like you have less respect for yourself than he does for you.

9. This is still going on? *rolls eyes*

10. It's nothing like saying that, that's extreme. It would be like saying women who wear skimpy clothes shouldn't moan when people oggle them.

Your statement of it being the same as a woman being raped for dressing proactive, is like saying 1=10.

11. And I'm not supporting anyone FYI, just speaking what I believe to be the truth.

12. 1.war banter is one thing. Talking to anyone like that in a GAME is completely disrespectful, to women and to the game itself and is sexual discrimination. Give ur heads a shake.
    You are being verbally abusive because of her name?
    sexy shirt and tight jeans=being stared at.. How does that compare to sexy name=verbal abuse?
    That only goes to show the level of maturity involved and is noticed and remembered by established players.
    2.SUPPORT DOTA
    They are standing their ground against WOG and their friends. That is very impressive for a clan with mostly war noobs(sorry for lack of better word atm) even though they are being stripfarmed, 100 against 35 or whatever, and not growing for weeks they are still not giving in to surrender. You are being noticed. Show ur support for these valiant warriors.
    3. Forum smear campaigns are generally looked down upon and jus asking for trolls to pounce. It is good to raise awareness but not in that way.
    Good luck warriors

13. Gonna clear the air on this now since I received quite a few PMs regarding a remark made on this thread... ANYONE and EVERYONE wearing a  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟banner will support and stand by kotfe/cr/ts/Wog alliance, no matter their personal opinion on one single event with a single player.

 Poppa
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

14. There's this funny little red thing in the corner of every wall post. Strangely enough if you click/tap on it, the post goes away....odd concept I know :|

15. Standing their ground? They're getting mauled! I appreciate the fact they're fighting back and willing to fight in an osw but standing their ground is an overstatement. Keep on doing what you do WOG!
    LimbHanger

16. WoG has not asked for anyone's support regarding this wall post. On the contrary, the guy who said it apologized promptly, as did our clan owner on behalf of WoG. We do not condone that kind of talk on people's walls but occasionally someone makes a stupid post they regret later. Any further discussion about it is best kept between sexysweet and ATA. This will be the last post from WoG on this thread, all members please do not write further posts here.

-Ilmarinen, Wrath_of_God Co-Owner

17. I like the way people come to dota defence re the "wall post" but none have the  to help a damsel is distress 

18. Really can't stand as I call "cross line wall posts "
    Appology was made although not a great one
    Sorry poppa but think people should stick up for what they personally think is right not what clan tells them
    Just my opinion
    Pins quick 

19. In feeling a slight urge to go and help dota...

:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.