3rd Annual All Star War Annoucement

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This can't even be called a ALL STAR WAR... it's truly more like a Noob War  should be top 5k again 10k is rediculous...

2. Yes was 5k.

Exactly. Very generous. So KAW has to ask what does ASW mean besides a birthday celebration.

The rewards just encourages any "war newbie" and many war vets who are NOT free to sign up. Personal rewards are great. Everyone should sign. So what makes it special with 10,000 applicants first come first served. Doesn't anyone want the wars to be "something special" and part of it, actively?

I like the rewards even too generous for 8hrs (potentially more if you progress) but hey: Even I agree with team work, strategy, organisation or teaching newbies, this is not a war for "sleepers"/free riders, "trying my luck", learning about war etc

This is ALL STAR WAR we are talking about. Not: "yeah, free rewards for me when I'm sleeping, traveling overseas etc"

3. Incorrect.
    if you coast like that you will be kicked.
    If kicked you are not "participating" and get nothing.

What is meant by "Participation" is losing teams get some rewards too.

4. Times for 1st and 3rd rounds are shocking for UK players. 8hr wars are poorly thought out and give unfair advantage to certain time zones.

5. Wulf, I don't see myself winning Aqua or Inferno in any old war. In fact, I don't see myself system warring in the near future anyway, but that's not the point.

6. @paulnelson if people sign up for this years ASW I would think everyone will be active for as long as first war starts up until last war ends

7. Top 10,000? That honestly does not sound like "all-star" war. Perhaps to keep it the best of the best war, have smaller players bumped off if larger player applies

8. We can fix this. Let's go back to school, and have teams pick players that want to join. The weak can sit on the sidelines and watch. They'll strive to be better next year.

Or, simply have the ability to kick smallest and accept larger applicants. Call it "management". Somebody doesn't fit the job description, you hire somebody else who can.

I know at my business I only hire all-stars. Somebody who barely qualifies will quickly be replaced by somebody exceptional and with an experienced background in that field.

Cheers

9. Is there any stripping of ally in this war?

10. For one week I see ATA with very HIGH sales in Nob purchases and xtals.

Glad I'm top 8700 yay. I can compete.

11. My main was in the top 10,000 in battles, but not overall. Maybe next year

12. I'd be game with keeping the top 1600 applicants in the war.

13. IMO 10k in LB is really too ridiculously generous a number for an ASW. Even at 5k last year I found it too big!

14. Soooo...anyone care to answer my question on page 4 or will every other nooblet question be answered and my legitimate one ignored

15. You should be fine, unless you know him irl and they live in your general area. That's just my guess.

16. WOOOHOOOOO!!! TY DEVS FOR MAKING IT TOP 10,000!!!!! I WILL BE THERE!! gonna have to get on KaW while in school to sign up tho

P.S. Thank You Wulf for posting EST times, I rlly needed that

I LOVE YOU KAW!!

17. Omg my 3rd all star 

18. "#AllStarWar3" cool

19. I'm not participating as I'm obviously not strong enough, but will this ASW have all of the revised rules and whatnot, such as no quests, no outside hits, no hitting clan mates, etc..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.